frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

devashish_paul sensitive to Satire - I wonder why?

RashRash Member
There is a twitch thread that started off as a comical satire of h2ofun, however as it was starting to lose steam a very convicted devashish_paul came in on his charging high horse to admonish the crowd for their satire (after which it subsequently and inevitably became less fun). I can't for the life of me understand why he might be sensitive to this particular form of jest. It's like he himself has been the target of satire before. Mmmm...
AaronWebsteyGasBombMartin

Comments

• Options
    My favorites are the assholes who are calling him out on it and on the general hypocrisy over there.

Oh wait. That's me.
    RashGasBombMartinPevashishDaulKenElPescadoPeladoHSeeley14
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I like Dev and Dave. They make me feel so normal.
    MartinRashPevashishDaulTad_MachrowiczDark_mark

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    dhrdhr Member
    edited December 2017
    Apparently the ST forum is an organization or a team.

I think Dev is more insufferable than H2O and that’s really saying something.
    DerekLRashGasBombPevashishDaul
  • Options
    Hey Gang,

I think the piling on here is not needed. Are we not all Canadian, eh?

Can't we just all agree to disagree?

Slowman, please lock this thread down but not before everyone guesses my weight.

Pev
    AaronWebsteyRashMamaCheetahHSeeley14
  • Options
    Oh yeah, i can't run.

I crashed during Ironman Switzerland. Fleck. Slowman. Smackdown. St. Croix. Cosmetic bulk. Kilojoules. XC skiing. Family. Travel. Semi conductors. Low sweat rate. Neck issues. Swimming more. Jonny O weight loss plan.

Love,
    Pev

AaronWebsteyRashHSeeley14
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Now "Waterboy" is quoting a Breitbart article (really!) and posting conversations back and forth with his ST-Banned coach.

Bizarro-world.
    AaronWebsteyPevashishDaulRash
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    So I don't pay that much attention to the people of ST. I know who Dave is and to ignore him, but is Frank an actual person or one of his personalities? It's tough to tell skimming through that thread
    MartinwchevronRash

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @Matt that post serves as a good reminder of why we <3 this goofy milieu that is the Roost.
    AaronWebsteyCraig D
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
  • Options

So I don't pay that much attention to the people of ST. I know who Dave is and to ignore him, but is Frank an actual person or one of his personalities? It's tough to tell skimming through that thread

Frank is actually one of the original 12 Ironmans. It's too bad he's tarnished his reputation by his hucksterism over the years.
    AaronWebsteyMattRobert Rankin
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    I've met him in person. Couldn't get away from him quick enough.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    If you read their interactions like Michael Keaton's characters in Multiplicity it makes the thread pretty comical. Why not just ban Dave as well if he's going to let Frank post from his account?

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    I have no stake in this at all, but PowerCranks are no better or worse of a training aid than half the shit I see triathletes dragging to the pool these days.
    AaronWebstey

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch