frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Move Over, Glassholes

KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
edited December 4 in Main
Had a chance to demo these cool "augmented reality" cycling glasses yesterday. They even have some basic navigation functions built in.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/07/06/ar-glasses-will-quench-your-ride-stat-thirst/

If not for Macca being one of their sponsored athletes, I'd gladly let my wife buy me a pair for Christmas...
So, I'll probably begrudgingly let her buy me a pair for Christmas.
ellsworth53tGasBomb
Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    Do they have this as a feature?

M_WareAaronWebsteyCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    For sale: one set of Recon Jets. Lightly used, slightly terrible. Free to anyone who promises to post some of its awful photos here after your first ride with it. Will pay shipping.
    KenElPescadoPeladoGasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

For sale: one set of Recon Jets. Lightly used, slightly terrible. Free to anyone who promises to post some of its awful photos here after your first ride with it. Will pay shipping.

Did you end up with the Opti-grab effect from those?

AaronWebsteyGasBombTad_Machrowiczccochrane
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch