frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

2018 #Sworry Trials - Come to Michigan in August

Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
edited December 6 in Main
Beat the Heat!!!! Hang with friends!!!!!
You're invited to my favourite training grounds for some training and fun in whatever proportion you prefer. We will have a beach area and two connected super clean freshwater lakes as our private playground. Holly Recreation area is a Michigan State Park that hosts road and off road triathlons annually.

August 16-19, more or less as you like.

Thanks a ton to Webstey for the allowance to post here.

Read the first link for details, and see the 2nd link to fill out an online form if you're partially to insanely interested . It helps for planning purposes.

Details:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pMaNpEkX-STWBWvIGOTEdNg_lbT58PIjLo5HTFJ6Cek

Interest Survey:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pkJJoOYUV0ZY7Qh_rB-fm4dPLFBS5bVNqnifPfmqcBg
KenElPescadoPeladoM_Waredhrsimonsen77AaronWebsteywchevronEvilTwin

Comments

• Options
    dhrdhr Member
    edited December 1
    I’ll be fat and recovering from ACL surgery, but it is only about an hour from me. Of course, that news will likely discourage people from attending. Sorry, @Tad_Machrowicz

I mean sworry.
    Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyGasBombHSeeley14
  • Options
    @dhr can you drink, fish, kayak, canoe, or sit on a chair? Any of these qualify.
    dhrAaronWebsteyM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb

• Options
    dhrdhr Member
    I’m pretty mediocre at all of those with the exception of drinking. I’m World Class at that.
    Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Sure to be the “you should be here” event of 2018. Can’t wait!
    M_Waresimonsen77Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyCraig D

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    rigpigrigpig Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Still nursing herniated disk so this could possibly be my only race of next year. If you told me 1 year ago that I would enter a swim race before I died I wouldn't have believed you.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb

Kevin Brydges
    You're the rig guy? You don't look like you worked on rigs....
  • Options
    I might be interested but it's way too early to figure that out... I'd be fine with a campsite. I'm not planning on swimming a stroke or running a step next year unless I fall off a boat drunk or am chased by a bear, but would definitely be interested in gravel or mountain bike riding as I'll be training for Marji at that point.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczGasBomb
  • Options
    Toefuzz said:

I might be interested but it's way too early to figure that out... I'd be fine with a campsite. I'm not planning on swimming a stroke or running a step next year unless I fall off a boat drunk or am chased by a bear, but would definitely be interested in gravel or mountain bike riding as I'll be training for Marji at that point.

We can arrange the boat, but would likely have to drive you a couple hours north for the bear. How about a coyote?
    Craig DrigpigGasBomb

• Options
    dhrdhr Member

Toefuzz said:

We can arrange the boat, but would likely have to drive you a couple hours north for the bear. How about a coyote?
    Don’t be so sure!

https://www.meetup.com/Motor-City-Bears/?_cookie-check=TaezWfZZfjZqXK95
    Craig Dmbrekk44M_WareryanjgatesTad_MachrowiczKHilgendorfKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch