frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Keep The Roost alive for another year, at no cost to you

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
edited November 15 in Main
For all the Capons and Headless Chickens out there, this site survives on a combination of display ads, online sales commissions, and in the end, your sense of community. Whether you're shopping for the TriRoost Secret Santa exchange, or for your own family's holiday gifts, or just finally pulling the trigger on that 23andMe DNA Test (best of luck to whomever ordered that!), you can help keep the Roost alive at no extra cost to you.

All you have to do is:
1. Canadians: click here, and make this link your Amazon.ca bookmark. UK, click here.
2. Shop on Amazon.ca using the same browser/app in the next 30 days (bookmarking the link helps!)
3. Can't find it on Amazon.ca? Try Wiggle. A LOT of tri stuff there.
4. TriRoost T-shirts make great gifts, and the site gets a couple bucks (USD!) for each shirt. USA only, #sworry.
5. Feel great about supporting your 2nd favourite triathlon forum!

A couple notes:
- I can NOT see who made orders on Amazon or any affiliate. I can see what was ordered, but absolutely none of your information gets to me.
- if you do a lot of online shopping on some other site and *really* want to help keep the lights on, let me know. They might have an affiliate program. For instance, I am in the Wahoo affiliate program - click here if you're in the market for a trainer.

Thank you all so much for being here, and for all your support thus far.

If you do feel like donating a bit of your hard-earned dough to help keep the lights on, you now have a couple of options as well.

One-time payments: The TriRoost Digital Tip Jar - https://digitaltipjar.com/triroost
Monthly support (you will contribute toward monthly incentives/prizes for members): TriRoost on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/TriRoost

As discussed in this post, here is the TRS Radio Amazon Link:

MattM_Waresimonsen77balsdorfCraig DKuchwchevronfyrehaarTad_MachrowiczKelly O'MaraEvanJames LangePreachSwansonRobert RankinKenElPescadoPeladoMartinGasBombHSeeley14

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch