frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Cracked carbon

So long story short, I went over the handlebars this morning. In the process, it looks like I did some damage to my frame. Is this too much damage to ride on? If so, what can i do about it?

Comments

• Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    Shoot some photos over to Broken Carbon at repairs@brokencarbon.com and they can usually give you a good answer and estimate. I think they generally recommend replacing damaged forks versus repairing due to liability, however.

Full disclaimer: my boyfriend works there... but since does the majority of the repairs, I can also force him do an extra good job for a fellow rooster
    AaronWebsteyM_WareKenElPescadoPeladoJohns622Tad_Machrowicz
    insta: @magrusch

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch