frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Rankin = Legend.

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member

Seriously?? Great job @Robert Rankin . Great champion.
kjrunninMattmbrekk44M_WareRobert RankinDerekLellsworth53twchevronyournotuniquePreachSwansonsimonsen77College_TriMartinGasBombCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetahKuchEvanfyrehaarShepherdTad_Machrowiczsronk

Comments

• Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Thanks Webstey! Run was brutal hot. Kona guys are on another level
    AaronWebsteyyournotuniqueMattKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetahKuchEvanShepherdTad_Machrowicz

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    Beast mode on full display, well done
    AaronWebsteyRobert RankinkjrunninTad_Machrowicz
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Great race ! I checked your splits - lots of people melted on the run out there. Congratulations on a strong performance !!
    AaronWebsteyM_WareCraig DRobert RankinTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    EvanEvan Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    i was on mile 1 of the run when i saw Rankin at Mile 12...
    AaronWebsteyM_WareCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetahkjrunninRobert RankinTad_Machrowicz

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options
    Evan said:

i was on mile 1 of the run when i saw Rankin at Mile 12...

Evan ! Congratulations on your race !! AND bonus on outperforming your TdF ranking !

M_WareMattEvanPreachSwansonAaronWebsteyRobert RankinTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Yuge.
    AaronWebsteyRobert Rankin
  • Options
    Thanks all for the ego boost. Knew KQ was a long shot, but it was fun to give it a shot. Admittedly I could have done a better job dropping weight for the race. Was about 5 pounds heavier than Cedar Point last year, and much softer. When the kid eats pizza rolls, so does dad. WTC fat shames doing away with the Clydesdale division. Glad I didn't kill myself trying though. No matter what I did, 9:03 (last Kona slot) wasn't isn't the cards for me Saturday.
    KenElPescadoPeladoellsworth53tkjrunninAaronWebsteyEvanmaggieruTad_MachrowiczPreachSwansonCraig DKuchAlexSrigpigGasBomb

• Options
    @Robert Rankin Well done man!
    Robert Rankin
  • Options
    Also to add a little humor to the photo, that’s them interviewing the women’s winner. Got chicked right before the finish. Done 2 WTC Ironman races and have yet to be called an Ironman. Does that mean I’m not?
    idking90M_WareAaronWebsteyCraig DTad_MachrowiczGasBombMamaCheetah

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Not used to a woman finishing before you? ;)
    Robert Rankinidking90fyrehaarAaronWebsteyCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MachrowiczkjrunninEvanStruangrigpigGasBombMamaCheetahNotSoFatLewyournotunique
  • Options
    My name wasn't called until my 3rd IM. That's how they get'cha !
    KenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowicz

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch