frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Newbies - aka just like me

Hey just thought I'd post something for those of us that are new to intro ourselves.

New to tri - check
Getting back in shape - half check, I started last year when I got sober but had an injury this spring from over training that cost me quite awhile
Needs advice - half check.....I also have Preach for this.....might have to call him coach who knows.....but the good twin does encourage well

Outside of that I'm a 37 year old father of 2 little minions, I sell POS for when people's system becomes a POS and am a former HR guy (had to fire myself :-) ) who hunts, runs steady aka slow, learning the bike and grateful that I have webbed feet as that in theory will help my swim. I have a series of running and now a biking race before my first tri next year (QC Tri) which I signed up for already. Outside of that I'm just good look'n and modest hahaha.
M_WareMattKuchwchevronsimonsen77AaronWebsteyAlexSkjrunninidking90Craig DTad_MachrowiczPreachSwansonellsworth53tRobert RankinyournotuniqueMamaCheetahBrent_R

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Welcome @EvilTwin (or should I pull out a vague Simpsons reference and call you Hugo?)

Also, shout out to @Stonewall1315

hey @kjrunnin WHAT DID YOU DO??
    M_WarekjrunninAaronWebsteyCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowiczellsworth53tyournotuniqueMamaCheetah
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Happy wife, happy life.
    M_WareItsShugsimonsen77MattAaronWebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowiczellsworth53tyournotuniqueMamaCheetahAlexSBrent_R

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @EvilTwin the TriRoost experience will probably be more enjoyable for newbies like you if you learn some of the lore. For the legend of HJ Eyes, here is http://therealstarky.libsyn.com/trs66-lionel-sanders. The whole episode is great, but the myth begins around 8 minutes in.
    MattAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Welcome, @EvilTwin . This is a silly place, but we do love triathlon for the most part.
    MamaCheetah
  • Options
    DerekLDerekL Member
    edited November 4
    Couple of general guidelines. If Webstey is in the bathroom, and it's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'. And we all love Cocks around here.

Also Ben is an asshole, but he's our asshole.
    AaronWebsteykjrunninsimonsen77M_WareCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoidking90Tad_MachrowiczyournotuniqueMamaCheetahAlexSNotSoFatLew
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Welcome @EvilTwin! , if the good twin (allegedly) makes his way to Michigan to visit in August, perhaps you can join.
    Binge the podcasts, much of this silliness then makes sense.
    M_WareAaronWebstey

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    Feels weird to say hello to your twin on a forum. Anyway, quit telling people about your racing goals and start with the fun stuff...

M_WareMamaCheetah
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options

Feels weird to say hello to your twin on a forum. Anyway, quit telling people about your racing goals and start with the fun stuff...

Yeah, tell us some embarrassing stories about @PreachSwanson
    AaronWebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoMattMamaCheetahTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Welcome, theEvilSwanson
    AaronWebsteyMamaCheetah
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member
    edited November 5

Welcome, theEvilSwanson

I wish I had en evil twin.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyMamaCheetahTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Martin said:

Welcome, theEvilSwanson

I wish I had en evil twin.
    I thought you had one, and his name was @AaronWebstey ?
    M_WareAaronWebsteyMattsimonsen77Craig DMamaCheetahTad_Machrowicz
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I have an evil twin. His name is Josh. John. I meant John. It''s totally not me. That's crazy talk. Absolutely it's somebody else.
    Craig DKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowicz
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph | Follow yournotunique

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    Just remember when dealing with us that a positive multiplied by a negative is always a negative
    AaronWebsteyEvilTwinkjrunninCraig DMamaCheetahAlexSTad_Machrowicz
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    wchevron said:

Yeah, tell us some embarrassing stories about @PreachSwanson
    Well alright.... It started pretty early with me and Preach. I sold him to the cloth while in the womb, I need some collateral with God, then kicked him into second place. Later right before his first start at QB I showed that I am the Tanya Harding to his Nancy Kerrigan style by slicing his throwing hand. Later I enjoyed picking on him puking up a fine black and tan Mississippi Muuud. It's why in college we were known as GST and EST. Remember though when you multiply a negative and a positive you get EST 2.
    AaronWebsteykjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Craig DCraig D Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Somehow this seems appropriate here
    KenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetahM_WarePreachSwansonNotSoFatLewTad_Machrowicz
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

I have an evil twin. His name is Josh. John. I meant John. It''s totally not me. That's crazy talk. Absolutely it's somebody else.

Make that fucker pay for your busted iPad. Whatever he calls himself.
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Awwww. Now I want an evil twin !!! @KenElPescadoPelado are you game ? We do kinda look alike....
    AaronWebsteyM_WareCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowicz

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch