frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

The always anticipated 3rd annual TRS Secret Santa thread!

ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
edited November 2017 in Main
As much as it hurts my soul to post this prior to thanksgiving it seems to work best for everyone to get people involved and names out before black friday. Again this is not limited to just team members. Any one can sign up. Please only sign up if you really want to participate, I hate seeing people getting scrooged in this.

Lets try keep the price $25-50 range.

If you are interested in participating this year please
Go to this page and fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclpzgCVcnXjKRfLq2m5oq-y8YMn_NEHtPVCjs9nhSFdlwLlA/viewform

Name
Address
Which team you're on OR if you're a forum member
Shirt Size
Sock Size
Any allergies that should be taken into consideration

Merry Christmas Roosters. Let the games begin :)

Edit: Shug asked me to add the Amazon link. Click here and all your holiday shopping helps keep the Roost's heat lamps running :)

http://amzn.to/2kUEXCj
Demotivational Speaker
Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
Kansas Native
Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
MattM_WareAaron WebsteyTad_MKuchMamaCheetahHSeeley14

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch