frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Zwift World Tour

KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
edited October 2017 in Main
This sounds fun. Free beer at least, maybe?

Looks like 7 North American cities, 9 in Europe and 2 in Japan, so far.

https://zwift.com/tour

"DESCRIPTION
Zwift On Tour 2017 is coming to the Rapha Clubhouse in San Fransisco!
Join us on Tuesday November 6th as the #ZwiftTour parties with our San Fran Zwift Community! We'll be at Rapha Club with beer, bites, prizes and other surprises :)
Bring a friend that's new to Zwift and be entered into a special raffle!
Meet a special guest that loves cycling and Zwifting.
Meet the Zwift and Rapha teams and enjoy some friendly competition. Get the inside track on what's going on at Zwift and Rapha and what’s planned for this winter.
We'll have Zwift Stations set up with Wahoo KICKR trainers for a fun KOM/QOM contest. We’ll bring the bikes - you just bring the watts.
Space is limited. RSVP today and Ride On."
Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    toebutt769toebutt769 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    I went to the one in nyc a couple of years ago. I did the KOM challenge, and I got a free shirt. Drinks and whores d over were free. I even got a water bottle. I think it's worth it to go check it out. If you do want to actually try and race the KOM, you can bring your own shoes, and they'll change the pedals for you. Probably just Look and Shimano. Some folks come in cycling kit for this.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey
    When keeping it real goes terribly wrong.
  • Options
    kjrunninkjrunnin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Thanks to autocorrect or a typo, now I've got a Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" earworm.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey

• Options
    They're coming to Austin. So far I've been too lazy to RSVP. That will probably continue.
    KenElPescadoPelado
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch