frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

The Grind with Spencer Ralston: Sonja Kent

SralstonSralston Member, Pro Triathlete
Need a break from all the Kona madness?

Welcome to the Grind. This week we have Sonja Kent on the podcast. It was great to talk to her about her personal story in triathlon. Sonja opened up about her 40 hour a week job and her love of peanut butter. It was great to talk to her and catch up on her life.

Check her out on Instagram
@sonjawitha.j

Then Ernie and I talk about is it worth it to be the title sponsor of the Hawaiian Ironman.

Soundcloud Link:

Apple Podcast:
The Grind with Spencer Ralston

AaronWebsteySdog

Comments

• Options
    Yay, Sonja Kent!! I won a race entry last year because of her. Sonja was the answer to a trivia question a local RD posted. I got it right and won the entry. Nice to hear this interview. thank you. Good luck with your podcast!
    M_WareAaronWebstey

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch