frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Zipped-up Kit > All bike safety

EvanEvan Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
This is for @Dark_mark more than anyone else... this is from this year's IMFL athlete's guide. the juxtaposition of the hilarious Rule 19 versus all of the other actual safety rules is hilarious

kjrunninAlexSNotSoFatLewM_WareAaronWebsteyGentlemanJerseyDaveHSeeley14

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities

Comments

• Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    What is remedied properly mean? I'm legitimately concerned about getting a penalty over this and will lose my mind. I can't do the entire marathon with my zipper zipped up all the way, and with my large rack (thanks @AaronWebstey ) it unzips itself.
    M_WareAaronWebsteySdogEvanmaggieru

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    SdogSdog Member
    This rule is crazy!! It is a safety concern. Just wait for more people to have heat exhaustion.

Look on the bright side... it says nothing about having to wear shorts!!! You can cool off by taking them off, lol.
    MattCraig Dkjrunnin
  • Options
    Sdog said:

Look on the bright side... it says nothing about having to wear shorts!!! You can cool off by taking them off, lol.

you know that's actually a "thing?" I believe at Burning Man, people do it. It's called "shirt-cocking." This world is so weird.
    KenElPescadoPeladoSdogKHilgendorfmbrekk44

• Options
    also, @Robert Rankin now you'll be going about 3-4 hours faster than I, but i can "properly remedy" it for you if i see you on the run course or the bike.

as for a solution for your rack, you can do what Jesse Thomas did at 70.3 Peru and just duct tape it shut...

KenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinSdog

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Evan said:

I believe at Burning Man, people do it. It's called "shirt-cocking." This world is so weird.

KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteySdogCraig DMartinkjrunninmbrekk44Evan
  • Options
    I thought shirt with no shorts was the "porky pig".

M_WareSdogKenElPescadoPeladoEvanCraig DdhrAaronWebstey
  • Options
    How am I supposed to get a sick v-neck tan line if I can't unzip my tri top?
    KenElPescadoPeladoCraig D
  • Options
    Get one of these for each day of the week?

M_WareKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Lange's zipper is illegal right now
    MartinEvan

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    I think we saw some belly button when he was rooting around down in his secret kit pockets!! :o
    Robert RankinAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowicz
    insta: @magrusch

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch