frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Kona Top 5 Picks- Updated with winners**(Preliminary)

edited October 16 in Main
1.Pick your top 5 males and top 5 women. Give order of finish 1-5.
2.XC Style points, lowest score wins. ie. if you pick hoffman in your top 5 and he finishes 10th place you get 10 points.
3.Tie breaker will be based off your finish order. ie. 2 people have 15 total points, starting with 1st place did either team get that right, continue to 2nd place if neither or both teams got it right and so on until a winner is determined.

But don't worry about the rules, just pick your top 5. Lets have some fun!

I will start

Men
1. Jan
2. Sebi
3. TO
4. Lange
5. Don Nilsson

Women
1. Ryf
2. Crowley
3. Joyce
4. McCauley
5. Charles

*Updated 5th place male pick Friday 11:24 CST, Don injured

Preliminary Results:

Top Men's Scores(just for fun)
1.@Robert Rankin 51
1. @NotSoFatLew 51
3. @James Lange 58

Top Women's Scores(just for fun)
1. @Kuch 33
1. @Tad_Machrowicz 33
1. @Elaine K 33

Winners(Top 3, Total combined score Men+Women)
1. @Robert Rankin 91- Free T-Shirt
2. @James Lange 95
3. @Zach Miller 103

Like i said preliminary results, need to double check with my slide Rule tomorrow

Craig D

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch