Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey
for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.
2018 TRS RACING / BAUCCO SQUAD
Get ready people, we are just about ready to open the applications for the 2018 teams. We are making some big improvements for next year, so that we can continue to grow these teams and slowly take over the sport of triathlon!!
1) Applications for the 2018 teams will be opening sometime in the next 7-10 days. We will keep everyone posted. If you were on last years team, make sure to LOG IN
before you apply. That will autofill all of last years info and you can then just make updates as needed.
2) Current team members should take advantage of the referral program. Invite you friend to join the team and we will knock $50 off your registration. This is only for returning members, not new members.
3) Pricing will be the SAME as last year: $269 for returning members, $319 for new members. Even though pricing is the same, we are adding more value, and high quality custom team items.
4) We are making upgrades to the "team gear package". We have a new kit design with Castelli (see attached) and team members can still pick and choose which gear they want, new team t-shirt, a much nicer quality hat, custom team water bottles (with nutrition), custom team swim cap, possibly a custom team pint glass, and more. No more coupons, handouts or lower quality items.
5) We are adding more industry discounts for 2018
6) We will be organizing MANY regional and local team races, but the big team races for 2018 will be: Wildflower, Boulder 70.3, Toughman NY, Age Group Nationals in Cleveland, and Challenge Aruba.
Reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or comments. Looking forward to another year with everyone.
Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion