frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Toilet Paper Refill

When refilling toilet paper, do you have the new sheets come off the roll over the top of the roll or underneath. I've always gone over the top but my wife and daughters have it feed from underneath.
  1. Men:7 votes
    1. Over the top
      85.71%
    2. Underneath
      14.29%
  2. Women:7 votes
    1. Over the top
      57.14%
    2. Underneath
      42.86%

Comments

• Options
    Unless you have a cat...

Martinwchevronsimonsen77KenElPescadoPeladoCraig DStruangTad_MachrowiczAlexSyournotunique
  • Options
    This honestly never bothers me. Regardless of how the paper hangs 99% of the time I take it off the roll to wipe. It's a great method and I recommend it to everyone. It's difficult with the older style "spring loaded" toilet paper holders which is why I replaced mine with a "lever" style holder. I just take the roll off, get a wrap or two around my hands and wipe. It's the far superior method. Difficult to pull off in public washrooms though.
    fyrehaar
  • Options
    More important question... Do you wipe front to back? Or back to front? I currently don't wipe at all ( I have a temporary ostomy)
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey
  • Options
    I'm only concerned that my poll vote will not register. Over the top of course. See patent illustration.

• Options
    mbrekk44 said:

More important question... Do you wipe front to back? Or back to front? I currently don't wipe at all ( I have a temporary ostomy)

Remember City Slickers? Coincidence that the main character was...
    Mitch: "Excuse me, el doctor! Hello...? Don't sew anything up thats supposed to remain open, ok?"

And then I found this: City Slickers In Westworld on Amazon Prime
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch