frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

MTB & cross parts

simonsen77simonsen77 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
Tore down my hardtail to build a full suspension bike... here's a few parts if anyone's looking to build a MTB or monster cross bike.
Pics here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/518582908475855

Selling a year old Niner Air 9 alloy hardtail frame, size large. A few scratches and paint rub, but no dings or damage. Will include cages, rear thru axel, seatpost clamp, headset, and the niner bottle cap stem cap. Enjoyed the bike, but just turned 40 and need the comfort of a full suspension. - $300

29er wheelset - WTB 23 rims, Sram hubs, thru axel front and rear (non-boost). Can be converted to QR skewers by ordering new caps from SRAM. Setup tubeless, can leave tires on there but probably due for more sealant. Will not include cassette or rotors. Can include some 160mm TRP rotors if you want. - $150

Shimano cranks.
XT M8000s, 170mm, no chainrings, $60
SLX M675s, 175mm, 38-24 rings, $20

Shimano M395 brake set, $20

Prices don't include shipping, but do cover paypal fees.

In addition to the parts listed above, I have a SRAM Rival 1X mini groupset (rear derailleur, 11-36 cassette, right shifter, and left brake lever) for $100. If 1X isn't you're thing I have an older SRAM Force left shifter and front derailleur I can add in for another $30.

idking90
First #BAAW Badge Recipient

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch