frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

I'm a Multisport Legend

My belt buckle should be arriving soon. I can't wait to wear it!!

I just don't get why some folks don't focus on the run. It's what made me able to race 4 times in 9 days. Man it felt good running past all the people that blew by me on the bike :)

Also, powercranks.

MattdhrGranpa ChookItsShugRobert RankinMartin

Comments

• Options
    Dark_markDark_mark Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    1/10.
    ItsShug
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    Dark_mark said:

1/10.

I run sub 20min 5ks off the bike. Let me know when you run one in a 5k ;)
    AaronWebsteyRobert RankinMartin
  • Options
    Matt said:
    I just don't get why folks like to put people down when I'm just looking for help. Everyone always talks about the bike times but in triathlon the only time that matters is the finish time. I just don't like to train the bike hard and i can't because of my genetics. I try to loose weight to stay fast on the run though.
  • Options
    VO2Fun said:

Matt said:
    I just don't get why folks like to put people down when I'm just looking for help. Everyone always talks about the bike times but in triathlon the only time that matters is the finish time. I just don't like to train the bike hard and i can't because of my genetics. I try to loose weight to stay fast on the run though.
    What's your go - to run workout? Also, do you have any recommendations on how I can improve my overall time? Is it worth it to invest more time in the bike?
  • Options
    @VO2Fun

.5/10 - for the name but other than that, this is shit trolling.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Dark_mark said:

1/10.

you're feeling generous today.
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Do you race others or just yourself?

Also, how does Frank Day look in high heels?
  • Options

VO2Fun said:

Matt said:
    What's your go - to run workout? Also, do you have any recommendations on how I can improve my overall time? Is it worth it to invest more time in the bike?
    I love my 90 minute hilly run which I do 3 timer a week. I onyl train short course so no need for me to run long. I save the speed for the race. As I said before you only have what your genetics give you. For me I run sub 7 off the bike so I run past so many who like to crush the bike. I then think why do so many run so slow. You have to want to put in the effort on the run.

I wouldnt have been able to run 4 races in 9 days earning Multisport Legend if it weren't for my training on the velotron.

For some it is worth it to improve on the bike I just dont like to suffer on the bike and am OK with that. I'm always looking for ways to get faster though. Loosing weight is always on my mind thats why I weigh myself every night and some times have to skip cookied.
  • Options

Do you race others or just yourself?

Also, how does Frank Day look in high heels?

I only can control my race and don't care what other folks do. I can only do so good with my genetics and I know there are so many faster than me. Let me ask you though when you are ranked number 4 overall on USAT for your age group come talk to me :)

• Options
    Why are you attacking me snowflake?
  • Options

Why are you attacking me snowflake?

It is just amazing in the world today that no one can just have an opinion without the snowflakes attacking. :)
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    If you win a local 5k pushing a twin stroller, does the race director owe you one medal, or three?
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    This thread looks like really shitty Slowtwitch.

So pretty much Slowtwitch.
    AaronWebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoPevashishDaulrigpigTad_Machrowicz
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options

If you win a local 5k pushing a twin stroller, does the race director owe you one medal, or three?

I don't do it for the medals I only race against myself and dont care how I finish. There are always studs faster than you that have better genetics.
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete
    This thread reminds me of those stories when two Amazon pricing bots outpace each other and end up selling used books for over $10,000.
    KenElPescadoPeladoPevashishDaulAaronWebsteyMattMartinTad_MachrowiczAlexS
  • Options
    Hi VO2fun,

Why does your biking suck?
    How do you stay thin?
    You stated that you retired, weren't you actually fired and unsuccessful at finding employment?
    How is your VHS to dvd business going?

Thanks, Pev
  • Options

Hi VO2fun,

Why does your biking suck?
    How do you stay thin?
    You stated that you retired, weren't you actually fired and unsuccessful at finding employment?
    How is your VHS to dvd business going?

Thanks, Pev

I found a long time ago, that as my swim times improved, so did my overall race. As you comment, if you get to the bikes sooner, you have less traffic to deal with on the road.

COngrads

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch