frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Questions for Flora Duffy

Dark_markDark_mark Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
Go

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Will she lose her citizenship if she doesn't win her hometown WTS race next season?
    idking90
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Now that she's won the WTS and is getting married in 3 months, will she be next? You know what I mean
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Can she get Gwen's autograph for me ? That's my boo ...
    OverBiker_Sam
  • Options
    EmilyCocksEmilyCocks Member, Pro Triathlete
    who are her favorite women to be in a breakaway with? Least favorite? Are there some who just won't do work??

Related, 2016 in Leeds when Learmonth and Hall were with her in the front of the race. What was the conversation when the GB coaches told Learmonth and Hall NOT to work so Holland and Stanford could get back into the race?
    OverBiker_SamAaronWebsteyDark_markKenElPescadoPeladofyrehaarAlexSM_WareRobert RankinCraig D
  • Options
    Can you just get Emily to write all the questions
    Dark_markyournotuniqueidking90MattKenElPescadoPeladowchevronAlexSPreachSwansonM_WareRobert RankinOverBiker_SamCraig DmaggieruTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    yournotuniqueyournotunique Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    If she were a tree, and she can pick any tree in the forest, what is her favorite cereal?
    AaronWebsteyM_WareTad_Machrowicz
    -I know it's wrong. Blame old AOL character limits. Illadelph | Follow yournotunique

• Options
    What was her gnarliest MTB crash

or not I guess
    idking90Robert RankinCraig D
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Though she regret not having Gwen in the series this year? Or maybe, does she think things would have been different with Gwen in the series?
    AaronWebsteyRobert RankinCraig D
    Cheers,
    -Sam

• Options
    James LangeJames Lange Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Do you think the people in Leeds were confused when the announcer said "Please stand for the national anthem of Bermuda" and then their national anthem played?

Has your success had a tangible effect on triathlon in Bermuda? Are there any promising juniors coming up?
    AaronWebsteyM_WareCraig D

• Options
    If you could pick a team for mixed team relay, who would you pick?
    M_WareJennifer PostRobert RankinMattStruangJames Lange
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    If you could change a rule or two in racing currently what would they be and why?
    AaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    What does she think of Ben's golf swing?
    doyoueventribroAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Do you get the break organized on the bike e.g. do you yell at the slackers to get their asses to the front or do you rely on the goodness of their hearts? If you do, do you have any choice phrases you like to use?
    M_WareAaronWebstey
  • Options
    How much do you hate Tyler Butterfield?
  • Options
    EmilyCocksEmilyCocks Member, Pro Triathlete
    Ask her about riding with Taylor Knibb in Edmonton--she as a good a rider as she seems to be? Was that fun to have someone willing to hammer and work hard off the front, especially when you two dropped everyone on the first hill.
    AaronWebsteyOverBiker_SamM_Warefyrehaar
  • Options
    Why does it burn when i pee?
    KenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetahTad_Machrowicz

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch