frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Poster Of The Month - August 2017

AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
Couldn't have happened to a better person. Congrats @mbrekk44 and I hope everything is healing well!

Mattsimonsen77kjrunninM_WareOverBiker_SamCraig DKenElPescadoPeladombrekk44maggierufyrehaar

Comments

• Options
    mbrekk44mbrekk44 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    What an honour!! Thanks for all the sympathy likes y'all.. I'm sitting here in the waiting room, back to the hospital for a handful of check ups today. We are starting with a CT scan of the melon, just for precaution.. It has been 9 weeks since the accident.. the last couple weeks have been going very well! I have been able to stand up basically unassisted. I can hop around using the walker, and am able to go further with each attempt.. I hope to get the green light to begin taking steps with the walker today! I have also gained a lot of strength and flexibility throughout my whole right leg! If things keep progressing at this rate, I will be moving into my parents house within weeks. Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers everyone, something out there is working :) cheers! Oh, and I'm able to have a beer (or 2 or 3) most evenings!!!
    Craig DM_Waresimonsen77AaronWebsteydhrDark_markKenElPescadoPeladowchevronTad_MachrowiczkjrunninmaggieruMamaCheetahfyrehaarscotty
  • Options
    mbrekk44 said:

What an honour!!

All-time favourite. Thanks for the update!
    KenElPescadoPeladombrekk44M_Waremaggieru
  • Options
    I see how this works.

Be right back, September POTM. I'm going to go play in traffic.
    KenElPescadoPeladombrekk44simonsen77Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyCraig DStruangkjrunninmaggieruMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Sorry, @OverBiker_Sam already has September wrapped up. October is still open though.
    simonsen77Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyCraig DkjrunninmaggieruMamaCheetah
  • Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    wchevron said:

Sorry, @OverBiker_Sam already has September wrapped up. October is still open though.

Hey, I've got a Percocet rx also!

I thought a broken collarbone on my birthday would be enough. Should've saved it for a team event I guess.

KenElPescadoPeladoTad_MachrowiczAlexSAaronWebsteyM_WareCraig DMamaCheetah
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @AaronWebstey , do we need a collarbone badge???????
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareCraig DkjrunninmaggieruMamaCheetah

• Options

@AaronWebstey , do we need a collarbone badge???????

On a forum full of triathletes, we'd probably be better off with a "never broken my collarbone" badge.
    KenElPescadoPeladoCraig Dmbrekk44PevashishDaulMattsimonsen77StruangmaggieruMamaCheetahfyrehaar
  • Options
    I've only broke my collarbone 3 times on my left side... The best way to make your collar bone feel better, is to break 11 ribs along with it. I guarantee the collar bone won't be what your bitching about!
    AaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczsimonsen77M_WareStruangKenElPescadoPeladokjrunninMamaCheetahCraig D
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member

wchevron said:

Hey, I've got a Percocet rx also!

How much you want for that script?
    Asking for a friend.
    AaronWebsteysimonsen77kjrunninwchevronmaggieruMamaCheetahCraig D
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Got my sticker in the mail a couple days and figured I would pimp out my brand new carbon fiber foot brace. Run Forrest Run!!!

kjrunninsimonsen77KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMattellsworth53tCraig DBrew_TrimaggieruAaronWebstey
  • Options
    I think my new brace will give me as much speed and luck with the ladies as Oscar Pistorious
    kjrunninsimonsen77KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMattCraig DTad_MachrowiczBrew_TrimaggieruAaronWebstey
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Roses are red
    Violets are glorious
    Never surprise Oscar Pistorius.
    KenElPescadoPeladokjrunninTad_Machrowiczmbrekk44maggieruscottybalsdorfDark_markStruangAaronWebstey
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    mbrekk44 said:

I think my new brace will give me as much speed and luck with the ladies as Oscar Pistorious

I can say with all certainty that this guy will be using his stories of peril and recovery quite successfully, the brace is simply window dressing.
    Go @mbrekk44 !!!!!!!!!

• Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Level 2 Supporter
    @mbrekk44 I see those Pit Viper stickers, too. Super stylish B)
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch