frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

PevDaul Nominated on ST Thread by Kiley

RashRash Member
Kiley's (formerly Pubes) nomination: "PevDaul on TriRoost is easily runner up. I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard and so audibly at a triathlon thread ever as I did and have on the PevDaul AMA thread. The spin offs are pretty good too -- dessertdude definitely cracks the top ten."

Congrats?

link if interested post #28

AaronWebsteyMartin

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    High praise from @PubliusValerius . That was some funny shit though.
    MattMartinmaggieru
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Go Kiley, strong and spot on.
    I also like Monty's comment:

"So when they argue with you it seems like they are trolling, but reality is they are dead serious almost all of the time. Med changes also throw them off their game once in awhile, so they got that going for them."
    RashMartinM_WareAaronWebsteyPubliusValerius

• Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    Every time I see "dessertdude" I seriously laugh out loud.
    RashKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczidking90AlexS
    insta: @magrusch
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    maggieru said:

Every time I see "dessertdude" I seriously laugh out loud.

I picture a real suave character with mousse in his hair.
    M_Waresimonsen77
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    I imagine a fat Stover. Maybe equally hilarious.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado
    insta: @magrusch
  • Options
    can I get a link to the pevdaul ama thread??
    AaronWebsteyMatt
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Welcome @scubapony !!

http://triroost.com/discussion/2838/ask-me-anything/p1

Hope you enjoy. Feel free to discuss either way.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Hey @scubapony ! Cool to have you here!
    AaronWebstey

• Options
    Rash said:

Kiley's (formerly Pubes) nomination: "PevDaul on TriRoost is easily runner up. I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard and so audibly at a triathlon thread ever as I did and have on the PevDaul AMA thread. The spin offs are pretty good too -- dessertdude definitely cracks the top ten."

Congrats?

--------

Hey Gang,

Pev Daul here. I'd be happy to say I'm honored being mentioned on some site.. Slowstich its called? But my real honor is being such a great dad to my kids.

So i was swimming the other day, anyone else like to swim? I can only swim due to the nerve damage.. i don't know if anyone heard i crashed a few yrs ago at ironman Switzerland.

So i was swimming wondering if any of the triathletes in Florida are missing workouts due to the hurricane. If so, i have something for you : pictures of me coming out of the swim from I'M Canada in the early 90's (you choose the year).

Seeing a short, dark man with thick Austin Powers chest hair will make any hurricane a distant memory.

There you have it my American friends, Pev loves you. Stay safe - Pev

AaronWebsteyMartinTad_MachrowiczMattRashbalsdorfKenElPescadoPeladoaltaylorausStruangidking90simonsen77KuchscottyRobert RankinBrent_RPubliusValerius
  • Options
    Robert RankinRobert Rankin Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

Rash said:

Congrats?

--------

So i was swimming wondering if any of the triathletes in Florida are missing workouts due to the hurricane. If so, i have something for you : pictures of me coming out of the swim from I'M Canada in the early 90's (you choose the year).

I’ll go with 93 please
    AaronWebsteyPevashishDaulM_WareTad_Machrowicz

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    93, isn't that the year before The Grip added his "cosmetic bulk" extra kilo kilojoules?

Speaking of grip, just thinking of him makes my own grip get stronger if you know what i mean (wink wink nudge nudge)..

Welp, time for me to put on my Canadian flag underoos and snapchat with Fleck, toodles!

Pev
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch