frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Triathlon Preview Show 70

Great discussion.

@EmilyCocks @Zach Miller - For Kona - I have to think there is going to be a core group of good swimmers, including Jan, who are going to absolutely drill the swim to not only distance Lionel, but to distance Sebi as well. I don't see Amberger having a different strategy so Jan and co. have a good chance to get a tow to a pretty large gap on Sanders/Sebi at T1. I know Sanders thinks he will be with Sebi out of the water, but I have a feeling Sebi will be on the road before Lionel is done splashing. Sebi builds his entire year into Kona while Lionel races everything like it's Kona. Anyway, do either of you see any reason that the front pack won't really push the pace this year?

Also, how dare you not mention my involvement in Escape Des Moines. Sure Javi is going to be there, but that doesn't negate the fact I will be fighting for FOMP AG honors! Actually, I was glad you guys even mentioned the race - I know he is there for an appearance fee and tune up, but still fun to have that caliber of a triathlete in the race. This will top that time I "raced with" Macca even if there will be less ass grabbing.
balsdorfM_WareAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczsimonsen77

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch