Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey
for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.
Handy Home Improvement Tips
If the bottoms of your steel garage doors rust near the rubber seal, the fix is easy.
1. Power wire brush with an attachment on your drill.
2. Treat with a high quality rust converter.
3. Prime with an excellent red oxide based anti rust primer.
4. Topcoat with two coats of a high quality rust oleum white gloss oil based enamel. Not that easy to clean latex stuff.
5. At the end of the second coat, be sure to trip and evenly coat your garage floor, ladder, driveway, and flower pot. It helps to have your garage door open so the splash of the bouncing/rotating paint can coats the back of your dark colored auto.
When sprinting to the laundry room for towels, ensure that you you don't notice that your paint soaked running shoes are leaving footprints on the garage and interior kitchen/laundry rough hewn slate floor until you have finished gathering all the old towels you will need.
6. Clean incredibly quickly with two gallon jugs of Turpentine in order of importance to spouse: Kitchen Slate, Footprints in Garage, Flower Pot, Entire back of car, Neck/Arms/Legs.
7. Take a post workout photo like all good multi-sporters, and log this as a high intensity 5 minute VO2max interval workout in TrainingPeaks.