frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Jarrod Deuchemaker

As if his whiny histrionics about one word describing his shit bike split in a Slowtwitch race review wasn't bad enough, we then learned in a TRS radio episode that as he was being dropped by the pack he yelled out "Wait for me...Have some Respect for an Olympian!".  A couple days later we learn he is suing USAT, in basically a self serving move to grab more $ (from us) in order to fund his elite cadre.

He couldn't come off any worse could he?

He posted a 2014 recap where he includes a couple more cringe worthy comments:
 I had an awful race in Yokohama, but part of that was receiving an email from USAT performance leader Jono Hall on the Monday before the race that was not intended to be sent to me, but to our USAT high performance manager. The email mentally threw me for a loop, getting me frustrated and angry by saying I was not a WTS level athlete. I spent a few hours being pissed off, debating quitting the national team and looking for my own hotel to move to so I did not stay with the team.

He then dropped the third person  why I am racing and what I am striving for as an athlete: I am striving to be the best Jarrod Shoemaker I can be.

I know for the next two years I am pulling for anybody, everybody to kick his ass so this douche does not represent the USA in 2016.  Too bad our USAT fees are funding this jerk.

WTC Free since 2010

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch