frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Global Triathlon Network

RashRash Member
If it's anywhere near as entertaining as GCN, it's going to be good.
https://m.facebook.com/globaltriathlonnetwork/

@Eric Lagerstrom they should be begging you to feature some of your videos. They could use some of them for their version of the "extreme corner" segment - My b-hole still puckers up every time I think about that bird flying up at you guys on the descent.
Mattellsworth53t

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    Saw that opening segment yesterday and can't help but notice which brand is a sponsor...
  • Options
    RashRash Member
    Well Daniel Lloyd was a member of the Cervelo TestTeam back in the day. He hardly ever mentions it on GCN!
  • Options
    Eric LagerstromEric Lagerstrom Member, Pro Triathlete
    As far as I know, a large percentage of GCN material is paid-for advertorials, but I'd be down to do some collaborating if they're open to stuff that's cool just for the sake of it. It sounds like they're going to be doing a ton of talking and tech and tips and stuff, which is fine, and more interesting than text, but still doesn't really do much for triathlon culture in my opinion. We'll see, the GCN stuff is definitely entertaining, I dig the style.
    KenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinAaronWebsteyGranpa ChookRashmbrekk44ellsworth53t
  • Options

It sounds like they're going to be doing a ton of talking and tech and tips and stuff, which is fine, and more interesting than text, but still doesn't really do much for triathlon culture in my opinion.

Can't be any worse than Internet forums.
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig DKelly O'MarakjrunninTad_Machrowiczellsworth53tEric Lagerstrom

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch