frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

USAT Nats in Omaha - Anyone?

Anyone doing either race this year?

Comments

• Options
    I know one of the coaches I often work with will be there guiding a paratriathlete. Corvin Bazgan is trying to get into Olympic qualifying territory (as a Masters para, I believe), and Johan Schimmel might be the guy who gets him there.
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    enjoy the runzas
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Unfortunately I live in NE so a Runza is always within reach. I find they are only good for hand warmers if needed at the Husker games. Apparently some people actually eat them - who knew?
  • Options
    What part of nebraska you from? My mom grew up in Pawnee area. Still have a farm house up there
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    I am not from Nebraska, but currently live in Lincoln (coming up on 2 years). My wife is from a small town in western NE (almost eastern CO) called Grant. I think Pawnee is in the southeast part of the state.
    ItsShug

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch