frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

8/13 Tri Santa Cruz

KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
edited August 9 in Main
Hey all, I met an athlete at a clinic for this event who has an extra entry to give away. The race director will approve the transfer, but the window to do this closes tomorrow. If interested, please give me a shout ASAP.

** UPDATE ** This has been claimed. **

I believe there is some overlap with the IM70.3 Santa Cruz course. If you plan to race that at some point, this could provide some decent course scouting.

Volunteers also needed for this event! You get 50% off a future Finish Line Productions event for one shift, or free entry for two.

http://www.finishlineproduction.com/events/triathlon/TriSantaCruz/TriSantaCruz.html
AaronWebstey
Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    Kelly O'MaraKelly O'Mara Member, Pro Triathlete
    That race was sorta a shitshow last year. Side point.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Oh yeah, a buddy did claim this.

@Kelly O'Mara care to elaborate on what area? I know the RD loves to hype it's one of the only closed courses around, but the Oly is 4x out & back, ffs.
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Kelly O'MaraKelly O'Mara Member, Pro Triathlete
    @KenElPescadoPelado it was because they had too many different races/events in the multi-loops. Made it a bit sketch and hard to follow/deal with, and messed up the results foreeevvver. They might have dealt with that though. Run path isn't closed, btw, because it can't be really.
    KenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch