frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

POTM July 2017

DON'T GET USED TO THIS I was reminded by another post and actually had a few minutes to kill.

Congrats @Craig D !!

Either we're in a summer lull, or the Roost is on an inevitable decline into total destruction. Overall points (and forum traffic) down bigly of late. Guess it's time for me to take another vacay.

Comments

• Options
    I assume people are *gasp* actually training?
    AaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Continuing to set the standard for low quality posts!

I am the balsa wood 2-by-4 to the chicken wire that holds this forum together.
    AaronWebsteyCraig DMattmaggieruTad_MachrowiczAlexS
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Matt said:

I assume people are *gasp* actually training?

That's what I'm hoping. Similar dip last year in July/August, but with all the website stuff last year it's hard to tell if it's normal.
  • Options
    edited August 2
    How the holy hell did this happen? I demand a recount. Don't tell my wife - she's already pissed that I've had the entire summer off this far (and still getting paid).
    This will be the icing on that cake. July has certainly been a good month. I can now retire from triathlon and plan my new golf career. #trilifegoalsachieved

Edit - this month is going to Brekke #trilifegoalsachieved still chasing the elusive POTM Unicorn (Praise Jesus).
    MamaCheetahM_WareAaronWebstey
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    edited August 2
    My recent hiatus has been due to summer travel and actual triathloning. All my travel and race plans are over for the year so I expect to hold the fort together while you bastids are in Aruba.
    AaronWebsteyM_WareMamaCheetah
  • Options
    @ellsworth53t hoping that's the case for many others. Could it be that the more we actually do triathlon, the less we want to ramble incessantly about it? :)
    KenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah
  • Options

@ellsworth53t hoping that's the case for many others. Could it be that the more we actually do triathlon, the less we want to ramble incessantly about it? :)

That's a trait of Roosters, contrary to other types of tri doers. Kinda cool.
    ellsworth53tAaronWebsteyCraig DKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah

• Options

No.
    EvanAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoTad_Machrowicz

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch