frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Control Wanted!

So I've realised that if if I'm going to do this experiment, going out participating in Triathalons without cutting back on my alcohol consumption and eating whatever the F$#@ I fancy at the time, i urgently need a control group to compare with?
So anyone willing to be the clean living responsible adult I can use as a control group?
AaronWebsteyMartinMamaCheetahHSeeley14

Comments

• Options
    Wrong forum. Ask one of those asshole dentists on slowtwitch.
    AaronWebsteyMattkjrunninM_WareMartinHensatcTad_MachrowiczJames LangeccochraneRashMamaCheetahidking90simonsen77HSeeley14KenElPescadoPeladoCraig DmaggieruBrendo78GentlemanJerseyDaveBrent_RRobert Rankin
    ______

• Options
    scotty said:

I'm not an expert but i don't think you're supposed to have teeth back there.
    AaronWebsteyMattkjrunninM_WareMartinDerekLwchevronHensatcscottyTad_MachrowiczJames LangeKenElPescadoPeladoRashMamaCheetahidking90simonsen77HSeeley14Craig DmaggieruGentlemanJerseyDaveBrent_R
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Struang said:

So I've realised that if if I'm going to do this experiment, going out participating in Triathalons without cutting back on my alcohol consumption and eating whatever the F$#@ I fancy at the time, i urgently need a control group to compare with?
    So anyone willing to be the clean living responsible adult I can use as a control group?

Sorry, no but I will happily be a part of your experimental group. Well, I already am there...
    M_WareCraig D
    Beer-fueled triathlete
  • Options
    Matt said:

How clean are we talking?

#WhyDoesItHurtWhenIPee?

KenElPescadoPeladoMattCraig DMartinRobert Rankin
  • Options
    Struang said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, check the address bar and try again. No fucking way you'll find that brand of sucker here!
    Craig DMartin
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    I'm already part of your experimental group, with a minimum average daily consumption of any or all of:
    - 1320 ml/beer
    - 100 + ml of gin/whisk(e)y
    - 375 ml wine
    Per day. I'm not quite ready to compromise on what is making me look like a fine figure of a man* quite yet.

*That is something like a Buddha
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig DTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    edited August 2
    I spent 40+ years eating pizza and lucky charms. Now I can pretty much eat just ice since I seem to be allergic or sensitive to everything. I guess I used all my junk food cards early. This should conclude your experiment.
    M_Waresimonsen77AaronWebsteyCraig DTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    scotty said:

@AaronWebstey serious consideration for 2017 Post of the Year. This totally made my day. Thanks @scotty
    M_WareAaronWebsteyscottyTad_Machrowicz
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    edited August 2
    ItsShug said:

scotty said:

Craig DKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyHensatcscottyTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Matt said:

ItsShug said:

scotty said:

Looks like I'm finally gonna have to pull the trigger on that aquarium I've been eyeing
    Tad_MachrowiczkjrunninKenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch