frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Lagerstrom 'makes triathlon fun again' (and makes moustaches cool again)

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/triathlon-eric-lagerstrom-solstice-sessions

I honestly do not ever remember seeing a new moustache and thinking "huh, yeah that actually looks better than without". Until now.

Great video @Eric Lagerstrom
M_Warekjrunninmbrekk44Robert RankinKenElPescadoPeladoGentlemanJerseyDaveGranpa ChookTad_MachrowiczEric LagerstromBrendo78Brent_R

Comments

• Options
    This was a good video. Surprised to see Curbeau up in there.

Anyways i am moving to where ever this was shot like immediately.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyGentlemanJerseyDavekjrunninTad_MachrowiczEric LagerstromBrent_R
  • Options
    Great video. Keep it towards the top.
    AaronWebstey
    Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete
  • Options
    I would have went straight into the pavement or off the road when that bird flew up in front of them - I guess that is why I am not a professional (that is the absolute only reason).
    AaronWebsteyGentlemanJerseyDavekjrunninMartinKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MachrowiczEric LagerstromBrendo78
  • Options
    @Eric Lagerstrom We need more of this.

Literally the day after I mansplained in the Transition Four thread about Red Bull videos, you popped up in your own Red Bull video. You know what you're doing, keep making awesome.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczEric Lagerstrom
  • Options
    I am so happy he released this just now. It was quite fortuitous timing for me, as I just moved back to Portland last month.

So yeah I'm just going to copy this training day, possibly with the mustache as well!
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczkjrunninEric LagerstromAlexSKenElPescadoPeladoBrent_R
  • Options
    edited July 14

So yeah I'm just going to copy this training day, possibly with the mustache as well!

@Granpa Chook Too bad prime day has passed These are a pretty good deal

M_WareGranpa ChookAaronWebsteyEric LagerstromKenElPescadoPelado
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Dark_mark said:

This was a good video. Surprised to see Curbeau up in there.

Anyways i am moving to where ever this was shot like immediately.

I believe they were riding on the Columbia River Scenic Byway. http://traveloregon.com/trip-ideas/scenic-byways/the-historic-columbia-river-highway/

Hood River is where he swam across to White Salmon. Although I think he must have swam a bit outside of town. Hood River is an amazingly popular windsurfing and kiteboarding location and we should have seen plenty of sails in background footage unless he swam off the main area of the gorge crossing.

My brother has a place in Hood River. It's an amazing town. Beautiful mountains and river so tons of hiking, cycling, rock climbing, skiing, wind/kite surfing, etc. Amazing brew pubs and just an hour outside of Portland. It's no wonder Hood River always ranks high in the best places to live. It is definitely worth a trip if you make it out to the west coast.
    M_WareGranpa ChookAaronWebsteyCraig DEric Lagerstrom
  • Options
    Officially my favorite triathlon thing I've seen this year.
    AaronWebstey

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options

All the women who are not taking testosterone / cannot grow their own mustache need these socks, pleez !!
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    This makes me miss my PNW roots.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options

All the women who are not taking testosterone / cannot grow their own mustache need these socks, pleez !!
    An ex gave me this pair of socks. if anyone wants them they are yours....
    ellsworth53tMamaCheetah
    Could probably be your kid...
  • Options
    The ex or the socks?
    AaronWebsteyM_WarekjrunninTad_MachrowiczCraig Didking90AlexSKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Both
    Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyMamaCheetah
    Could probably be your kid...
  • Options

I had a co-worker who legit had that full handlebar mustache and he was under 30. The guy did Civil War reenactments, and got on some extreme cougars reality show with his 60-something wife. He got fired, basically for being too fucking creepy.

Carry on!
    mbrekk44MamaCheetahsimonsen77Tad_Machrowicz
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Not creepy!

AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoJennifer PostBrendo78Tad_Machrowicz
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch