frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TRS Radio Episode 112 - The Man

Get it on iTunes.

About 22 mins into the ep. So far a pretty "triathlon-y" interview, but when The Man wants to talk about a high fat diet, you let The Man talk about his fucking high fat diet! Loving it so far. #crumblinggranitebutt

Comments

• Options
    edited July 14
    Great answer to 'what are you reading', even though the question Ben asked was 'what book have you gifted?' Thanks @TRS_tri.
    AaronWebstey
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
  • Options
    I liked what The Man said about ITU and the quality and consistency of their races and race coverage. I love the live broadcasts but the experience watching live can't be beat. I've been lucky enough to see several ITU races in person. (San Diego, Budapest Grand Final, and 2xStockholm. One Stockholm year included mixed relay.) The laps through transition, broadcast footage on big screen in front of grandstands, live host hyping up the audience and providing race updates just can't be beat.

ITU races make fans feel like they are appreciated and important. The few WTC races I've attended, make fans feel like an afterthought.
    AaronWebsteyM_WarefyrehaarMatt
  • Options
    that was a great 5 questions whoever wrote them
    AaronWebsteyGasBombM_WareTad_MachrowiczBrendo78idking90
  • Options
    Dave liked to dominate that conversation just like he tried to do with his opponents.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyellsworth53tKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MachrowiczPevashishDaul
  • Options
    So is the Four Seasons nice?
    M_WareAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MachrowiczAlexS

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Haven't finished listening just yet but just caught this Rüster deal in the show notes. Just in time for Aruba! Thanks for working that out @TRS_tri, I know you've been plugging away at TJ for a long time.

AaronWebstey
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    The man talked about his heart problems

could there be a link between long term high fat diet and his condition?
    ill let myself out........
    AaronWebsteybalsdorfTad_MachrowiczkjrunninRobert Rankinfyrehaar
  • Options
    I think the high fat diet is very new.
  • Options
    I wish he defined "high fat, low carb" in terms of percentages. And the skinny fat thing sounds way more like insufficient protein and strength training than carb/fat balance. But what do I know?

*checks consistency of glute muscles*

OK, I guess I know something!
    M_Ware
  • Options
    @fyrehaar I just did Calgary 70.3 while being on a LCHF. There's another discussion on it. I'll update it in the next day or so. It was very interesting for sure. PR'd my half IM time by almost 45 minutes. Finished in 5 hrs 12 min
    Tad_MachrowiczM_WareAaronWebsteyAlexS
    Canadian Division

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch