frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Holy Sh*t: Tour de Pharmacy!

I'm so down for this new Sandberg film!

TOUR DE PHARMACY Official Trailer #2 (HD) HBO Sports Mockumentary - YouTube - m.youtube.com
AaronWebstey
Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete

Comments

• Options
    edited July 14
    Today at my office I was asked to name a film I can watch anytime without thinking. The following spilled out before my coworker asked me to be serious.
    On the Waterfront
    Army of Darkness
    Baseketball
    PeeWees Big Adventure
    Ernest Goes to Jail

She was perplexed to realize I was dead serious.

This movie is so up my damn alley it hurts

M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyMattTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    edited July 14
    I loved it. They nailed the about sports but not really about sports comedy. Kind of like the Sklar bros espn show from a while back*. The name escapes me. Their first go 7 days in hell is also pretty funny. They are great at making fun of something you need to know nothing about.

*Cheap Seats
    AaronWebsteyGentlemanJerseyDave
    Could probably be your kid...
  • Options
    edited July 14
    Dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. In a good way though. Pretty hilarious!

"I'm just a guy on a bike following a homosexual couple who've tied their bikes together"
    College_TriGentlemanJerseyDaveTad_Machrowicz

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    The bear pictures killed me.
    Robert Rankin
    ______

• Options
    edited July 14
    The Jeff Goldblum bit about the stakes is so spot on.

Plus - you catch Lance is appearing in this? That should get some reaction once his role is revealed.
  • Options

Today at my office I was asked to name a film I can watch anytime without thinking. The following spilled out before my coworker asked me to be serious.
    On the Waterfront
    Army of Darkness
    Baseketball
    PeeWees Big Adventure
    Ernest Goes to Jail

She was perplexed to realize I was dead serious.

This movie is so up my damn alley it hurts

You forgot Half Baked.

GentlemanJerseyDaveKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    This was all I could think of during the cheetah scene.

• Options
    I have a seriously different outlook on John Cena. I've seen him on that Diva reality show and hadn't been impressed. But anyone willing to have some jackass's dick and balls in his ear all in the name of comedy moves up my list significantly. You don't take yourself too seriously in order to do that, and I respect that.
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    His bit in the Amy Schumer movie was hilarious too. Worth trying to find the sex scene in Trainwreck. Don't watch the movie though it's bad but not in a funny way.
    neil5youngAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczEvan

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options
    Oh man I'm like 10 minutes in and it's fucking hilarious. Crazy it's only 40 minutes but I understand millennials' short attention spans.
    College_TriGentlemanJerseyDaveAlexSscotty
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    If you never watched the previous fake HBO Sports doc they did, like this, about tennis, it was so good too.
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareAaronWebsteyGentlemanJerseyDaveMatt
  • Options
    Watched this last night thanks to you guys...it may be the sleep deprivation, but new favourite.
    M_WareAaronWebstey
    Resident Genius.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch