frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Racine 70.3

Anyone doing Racine 70.3?
Have had horrendous flooding in the area this week! It should make the lake nice and dirty. I need to restock on gels so I'll be volunteering and leaving early with full pockets.
MamaCheetahmbrekk44
Could probably be your kid...

Comments

• Options
    Looking forward to racing Racine for once when it's not 90 degrees and humid!

Just have to swim faster to get out of the dirty lake. Works for me!
    College_TriKenElPescadoPeladoMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Should be a fun race! Ill be kayaking on the swim so hopefully I dont talk to you but good luck!

Looks like weather will be fabulous.
    MamaCheetahM_WareAlexSGentlemanJerseyDavekjrunnin
    Could probably be your kid...
  • Options
    Taking this year off.. I'm going to miss those bumpy ass roads, hot run, and rundown ghetto they call Racine!
    Tad_MachrowiczCraig D
  • Options
    @College_Tri thanks! Hopefully I don't have to stop and talk to you either! It's a good thing it's a pretty easy swim to sight. Now hopefully the water warms up just a bit.
    College_Tri
  • Options
    mbrekk44 said:

Taking this year off.. I'm going to miss those bumpy ass roads, hot run, and rundown ghetto they call Racine!

And Holly Lawrence in that hot tri suit... :'(
    mbrekk44

Kevin Brydges
    You're the rig guy? You don't look like you worked on rigs....

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch