frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

This f*ck up makes Dark Mark's research look like my PhD thesis.

OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
edited June 2017 in TRS Radio
An advert for TRS radio ends up on a white nationalist podcast instead. Well damn - I know triathlon suffers from a lack of diversity, but damn.

http://gizmodo.com/jobs-site-accidentally-places-ad-on-white-nationalist-p-1795938000
trineuropaKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyMattDark_markellsworth53tdhrfyrehaar
Cheers,
-Sam

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if I'm more surprised that this mistake can actually happen or that TRS Radio can actually pull a Zip Recruiter ad

....kidding... if this is true, I'm happy to see a non-endemic ad supporter.
    OverBiker_SamM_Wareidking90wchevronKenElPescadoPeladoCraig Dsimonsen77
  • Options
    What a bizarre story. Thread title doesn't do it justice.
    Great Uncle, Average Father, Mediocre Triathlete
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Fixed the title.
    MattM_WareDark_markAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig D
    Cheers,
    -Sam

• Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Wait, so this isn't the forum to discuss our ideas on reversing white genocide with like minded individuals of the Alt Right?
    I just thought you all talked about exercising so much because you were preparing for the coming race war.
    M_WareAaronWebstey
  • Options
    Zach MillerZach Miller Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
  • Options
    KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

I am actually confused

I was too, initially. The ad was meant to be read on TRS Radio, but instead was read on The Right Stuff's podcast. As if ZipRecruiter was a Klan sponsor. Oops.
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch