frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Where is Rapp's statement he promised?

When Rapp pulled the plug on his gofundme campaign, he mentioned that he would be releasing a formal statement.......things have been quiet since then. Where is it?
AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    edited May 17
    Same place as my pending FTP increase announcement. #sworry, unnecessarily snarky.
    KenElPescadoPeladosimonsen77GasBombMamaCheetahHSeeley14KuchAaronWebsteyCraig D

• Options
    Rolled up and stuffed in a seat tube
    Granpa Chookidking90GasBombMamaCheetahHSeeley14Tad_MachrowiczKuchAaronWebsteyCraig DEvan
  • Options
    i have heard he got a new lawyer that told him to stfu.
    ItsShugMamaCheetahPevashishDaulAaronWebstey
    my shift key has been broken since 1994.
  • Options
    smart lawyer
    Jennifer PostMamaCheetahMartin

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    Matt said:

Was that his engineering solution to the supposed seat tube issues on the Dimond?

Tad_MachrowiczKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
  • Options
    Matt said:

The Andean has a filing cabinet behind the bottom bracket.
    ItsShugSeanHTad_MachrowiczPevashishDaulKenElPescadoPeladoKuchidking90AaronWebsteyGasBombEvandoyoueventribro
  • Options
    Stanstar said:

i have heard he got a new lawyer that told him to stfu.

I figured dimonds attorney was calling the shots at this point
  • Options
    He's still working on it, currently crafting a brilliant 574th paragraph.

The statement has now transitioned into an analysis of the pothole that he avoided during the 36th bike mile of Santa Rosa 70.3.
    idking90AaronWebsteyGasBombTad_MachrowiczCraig DEmilyCockskjrunnin
  • Options
    He got busy writing a glowing review for Dash saddles
    AaronWebsteyGasBombPevashishDaulfyrehaar

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though
  • Options

He got busy writing a glowing review for Dash saddles

I love the fact that after what he admitted re: his Dimond reviews, and all the stink Stan made about the aero test results being published on his site, that JR can then write a glowing review on the saddle. First thing I did when I saw the title of the article and who wrote it was check the comments and sure enough, the first comment was something like "Is the saddle as good as the Dimond bike was?". I just checked now and the comment was be removed.

gotta love it.
    KenElPescadoPeladoMartinAaronWebsteyItsShugMattSeanHIanLGasBombfyrehaarPevashishDaulAlwaysCuriousCraig D
  • Options
    At least in his saddle review he also managed to get a nice shot of his new bike.
    KenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
  • Options
    If only Rapp would let us know how he feels about a high end watch made in USA by one of his buddies?

I need to spend multiple thousands of dollars on a product, and I only trust his endorsements.
    GasBombKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyPevashishDaulMartinTad_MachrowiczAlwaysCuriousCraig D
  • Options
    I've heard the watch runs slow on race morning and makes you miss your starting wave. I'm not saying it's a defect, but just that it's not suitable for my needs as a professional.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyGasBombTad_MachrowiczCraig D
  • Options
    "and he believes that I'm the sort of person VERO wants to be associated with"

Well, good luck, VERO.
    GasBombMartinCraig D
  • Options
    dhr said:

"and he believes that I'm the sort of person VERO wants to be associated with"

Well, good luck, VERO.

remember folks... at slowtwitch... no trial by internet, no pay for play.
    my shift key has been broken since 1994.

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch