frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

i'm new here

hello everybody. just wanted to say hi. i just found out about this place and i had to join. for now i will keep my identity secret perhaps later i will review myself.
AaronWebsteyItsShugSdogGasBombHSeeley14
my shift key has been broken since 1994.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 16
    Welcome @Stanstar !
    I highly recommend listening to the TRS archive from back to front. Some real gold in there....
    Stan..... hmmmmm...... sketchy name for sure......

• Options
    i've listened carefully to every episode of trs radio. i'm not really happy with the addition of some woman lately. even though i don't like ben and mark, the addition of a woman makes the show just unbearable. don't take this the wrong way, i'm just more of a guy's guy.
  • Options
    I was thinking about buying a new Dimond Bike, I've heard great things. Whats your opinion on them?
    M_WareGasBombTad_Machrowicz
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    Welcome @Stanstar

@AaronWebstey do I get a new bage for making a new member feel welcome???
    GasBomb
  • Options
    Awosome new badge!!!

@Stanstar the woman rocks!!!
  • Options
    Ok, I'll go there...

I came over here because I was not feeling the vibe at ST. I think around the same time, many people came over here for a similar reason (likely a product of the Dimond drama and the TRS podcast with ST personalities).

Very recently, having abundance of "parody accounts" and incessant references to ST personalities is off-putting. I know that this forum is spun-off from an excellent podcast that all began as a parody account, but c'mon...

Can we all just enjoy triathlon, not take ourselves too seriously, and have some authenticity as we act like a bunch of jerks?
    AaronWebsteyneil5youngwchevronDark_markKenElPescadoPeladombrekk44Sdogsimonsen77DawnCTad_MachrowiczGasBombRyan HeislerGentlemanJerseyDaveMartinHSeeley14TriDVMCraig D
  • Options
    Let's beat (off) this dead horse again...

wchevronKenElPescadoPeladombrekk44Kuchsimonsen77DawnCTad_MachrowiczGasBombMartinHSeeley14SdogCraig D
  • Options
    I'm thinking it was all some effort to "get inside the animals."

Luckily I found this site before ST, so I never really had to suffer through all that.
    mbrekk44GasBomb
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options

Ok, I'll go there...

I came over here because I was not feeling the vibe at ST. I think around the same time, many people came over here for a similar reason (likely a product of the Dimond drama and the TRS podcast with ST personalities).

Very recently, having abundance of "parody accounts" and incessant references to ST personalities is off-putting. I know that this forum is spun-off from an excellent podcast that all began as a parody account, but c'mon...

Can we all just enjoy triathlon, not take ourselves too seriously, and have some authenticity as we act like a bunch of jerks?

you are of course entitled to your opinion. i appreciate you coming out and posting this. i think we can now lock this thread and move on, i feel we discussed this subject enough.
    AaronWebsteySeanHtrineuropascotty
  • Options
    Welcome @trineuropa ! Seriously, I am a welcoming person. Just a conspiracy theorist. I'm with you on enjoying tri without taking anything seriously. (Unfortunately, that applies to my training too, but im improving)
    KenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb

• Options
    image">
    Tad_Machrowiczsimonsen77StruangKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyGasBombbalsdorfCraig D

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch