frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

ZenTri Podcast - Interview with super-swimmer Lauren Brandon!

ZenTriathlonZenTriathlon Member
edited May 16 in Main
Howdy, Tri-nasties! I asked Websty if I could start threads for ZenTri episode discussions here on TriRoost and he said we should definitely give it a try.

I just posted a new show with an interview with Lauren Brandon. You might remember that she's the F-Pro that outswims the entire female field, passes lots of the M-Pro field by the time they get out of the water, and also posts the fastest swim time for everybody.

She's never been on a podcast before, so she's a bit nervous at first. But by the end, I get her to commit to posting a video of her swim form so we can see what in the hell she's doing that is making her so fast (besides just being awesome in general.)

Let's post any questions here about the interview and see if we can get her to hop in and give some answers. Here's a link to the show http://www.zentriathlon.com/home/2017/5/15/zentri-638-lauren-brandon.html and here she is on Twitter saying she'll post that video. Give her a shoutout if you want to see it happen!

@KIKat1029 @ZenTriathlon I will!

— Lauren Brandon (@lb_brandon) May 16, 2017
M_WareAaronWebsteySeanHCraig Dryanjgates
I'm recording this.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch