frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TRS Episode 107 - Ben Hoffman and the Rapp Flap

Tad_MachrowiczTad_Machrowicz Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
What, no love for this episode? Not a single comment?
This is excellent stuff. The addition of Emily is priceless. Keep it up @EmilyCocks! The GoF*%kMe page made me piss my tri shorts. The cast of characters is forming up well. Ben or someone else called his Rapp discussion a rant. If so, then more rants. Great stuff.
M_WareDawnCCraig Dtoebutt769KuchEmilyCocksMamaCheetahAaronWebstey

Comments

• Options
    scottyscotty Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Big fan of @EmilyCocks and rants in general.
    Tad_MachrowiczDawnCKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMartinOverBiker_SamEvanMamaCheetahAaronWebsteyfyrehaar
    ______

• Options
    Favorite line from the Hoff

"It's like a breeding ground... for humans"
    KenElPescadoPeladoMartinTad_MachrowiczCraig DKuchAaronWebstey
  • Options
    toebutt769toebutt769 Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    My wife even laughed a few times listening to the episode....I like the addition of Emily. Makes it feel like I'm listening to Howard Stern. Now all you need is a wee person triathlete.
    Tad_MachrowiczGasBombAaronWebsteyHSeeley14
    When keeping it real goes terribly wrong.
  • Options
    idking90idking90 Member, Pro Triathlete

My wife even laughed a few times listening to the episode....I like the addition of Emily. Makes it feel like I'm listening to Howard Stern. Now all you need is a wee person triathlete.

@Dark_mark is a wee person at only 6'2"
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebstey
  • Options
    Hey Tri Gang!

"Rickets" was the line of the show. I especially liked when DahkMahk "hit em with the Hein".

Well happy training everyone!

Pev
    AaronWebsteyHSeeley14
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    idking90 said:

@Dark_mark is a wee person at only 6'2"
    Aren't those 2 separate measurements?
    KuchscottywchevronKenElPescadoPeladoSdogTad_MachrowiczAaronWebstey
  • Options
    OverBiker_SamOverBiker_Sam Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    scotty said:

Big fan of @EmilyCocks and rants in general.

Yes! Now all Ben needs to do is let her get a few more lines in - much better signal to noise ratio than Ben and Mark...
    Cheers,
    -Sam

• Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, Level 2 Supporter
    I'm just upset that Ben would think I wrecked Jess. I would never lower Mark's chances of getting anal.
    KenElPescadoPeladoneil5youngTad_Machrowiczmbrekk44rigpigCraig DItsShug

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    EvanEvan Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    edited May 2017
    i find @EmilyCocks 's voice fantastic to listen to (i edited because i originally said "soothing" but then it just looked creepy on on the discussion board).
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoEmilyCocksGasBombkjrunninSdogTad_MachrowiczCraig DMartinAaronWebstey

unofficial non-general counsel for TRS Racing and other TRS-related entities
  • Options

They need a Bigfoot, they do.
    Tad_MachrowiczGasBomb
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member
    Also yuge fan of Emily, in case that hasn't been said enough yet.
    GasBombMartinHSeeley14
  • Options
    AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers, Pro Triathlete

What, no love for this episode? Not a single comment?
    This is excellent stuff. The addition of Emily is priceless. Keep it up @EmilyCocks! The GoF*%kMe page made me piss my tri shorts. The cast of characters is forming up well. Ben or someone else called his Rapp discussion a rant. If so, then more rants. Great stuff.

Yeah, the Go Fuck Me comment made me laugh pretty hard as well.. Good job @EmilyCocks. More cursing!!!!
    AaronWebsteyGasBombDawnCCraig DTad_MachrowiczHSeeley14
    Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion
  • Options
    Evan said:

i find @EmilyCocks 's voice fantastic to listen to (i edited because i originally said "soothing" but then it just looked creepy on on the discussion board).

I think I've called Emily's voice "soothing" and haven't been accused of being creepy. Creepy would be saying that one of The Age Group Home's characters is modeled after her.
    AaronWebsteyPevashishDaulM_WareGasBombTad_MachrowiczHSeeley14
  • Options
    Dark_markDark_mark Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers
    Not to take anything away from Emily's excellent job (I really do like her on the show, and in general), but just a quick reminder to everyone of my special kind of staggering genius:

KenElPescadoPeladoDark_markBrent_Rsimonsen77AaronWebsteymbrekk44scottyPevashishDaulAlwaysCuriousneil5youngfyrehaarGasBombTad_MachrowiczItsShugEmilyCocksHSeeley14
  • Options
    I just realized what a douche I am. Please BPFGST previous comment.
    Dark_marksimonsen77AaronWebsteyMartinGasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    but also thumbs up this comment because I am having a very bad day and need it
    AaronWebsteyDawnCscottyAlwaysCuriousPevashishDaulGasBombTad_MachrowiczHSeeley14
  • Options
    I did the opposite of what you said, because I'm contrarian. It's a quality I learned on a different forum, and I think it makes me edgy and shows I'm a free thinker.
    Dark_mark said:

but also thumbs up this comment because I am having a very bad day and need it

AaronWebsteyGasBombDark_markTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    EmilyCocksEmilyCocks Member, Pro Triathlete
    Dark_mark said:

Not to take anything away from Emily's excellent job (I really do like her on the show, and in general), but just a quick reminder to everyone of my special kind of staggering genius:

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    AaronWebsteyHSeeley14Tad_MachrowiczwchevronGasBombKenElPescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch