frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TRS106- Aero Shootout

2»

Comments

• Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

I can't speak for everyone, but I would love more occasional episodes with triathlon "personalities."

I think 'Internet people IRL' would make a great intro segment, like 5-10 minutes of chatting with your favourite users/trolls/forum favs.
    100%. I've thought that for a long time but I doubt that is up Ben's alley.
    GasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, TRS/Baucco Team Member

I can't speak for everyone, but I would love more occasional episodes with triathlon "personalities."

I think 'Internet people IRL' would make a great intro segment, like 5-10 minutes of chatting with your favourite users/trolls/forum favs.
    Fine, I'll start my own podcast. Anyone got a full set of podcasting equipment and about 10 extra hours per week I can borrow?
    Tad_Machrowiczkjrunnin
  • Options
    Craig DCraig D Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member

Fine, I'll start my own podcast. Anyone got a full set of podcasting equipment and about 10 extra hours per week I can borrow?
    Perhaps if you took the cardboard off the window and left the office door open you will find you have more time on your hands than ....
    AaronWebsteyGasBombM_Ware
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    RashRash Member
    Craig D said:

Perhaps if you took the cardboard off the window and left the office door open you will find you have more time on your hands than ....
    I think he has plenty on his hands
    AaronWebsteyDawnCM_Warekjrunnin
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator
    I bet it does feel big in his hands

AaronWebsteyGasBombDawnCCraig DM_Ware
  • Options
    edited September 20
    GasBomb said:

Completely agree, except for H2OFUN, that fucker is a special kind of moron.

You're not kidding
    Face Palm - Part 1
    Face Palm - Part 2
    DerekLsimonsen77PevashishDaulGranpa ChookGasBomb
  • Options
    Matt said:

GasBomb said:

Completely agree, except for H2OFUN, that fucker is a special kind of moron.

You're not kidding
    Face Palm - Part 1
    Face Palm - Part 2
    It's a like a slow motion geriatric car wreck that you saw coming from 8 miles away. I can't stop reading it.
    simonsen77PevashishDaulAaronWebsteyM_WareShepherd
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    It's getting worse...

Until someone posted this clip

DerekLM_WareMartinCraig D

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch