frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

POTM - March 2017

And the winner is ...

Congratulations @Kuch ! And thanks to @Matt and everyone else, for keeping this place fun and vibrant.

FYI, @Kuch got both the '69 Dark Marks' (69 points) and 'Bike Photo Royalty' (100 points) badges - however, even if you ignore those badges he still would have won with 8 ppp. However, I think I might drop the Bike Photo Royalty points a bit as it should probably not have *quite* that significant an effect on the POTM.
GasBombMattKenElPescadoPeladoMartinKuch

Comments

• Options
    I'm skeptical of a POTM who wins with six posts, and a BAAW that, let's face it, totally sucks up to the KOABP, but since @Kuch probably deserved it months ago for starting this thread, and any more abbreviations would make this look like an eBay review, I celebrate the win.

Great poster. AA+++++. Look forward to reading more.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyMattKuchGasBombneil5youngBrent_RTad_MachrowiczHSeeley14
  • Options
    edited April 11
    Martin said:

I celebrate your usage of superfluous A's. Aa+++.
    kjrunninGasBombTad_MachrowiczMamaCheetahHSeeley14
  • Options
    edited April 11

Also, I realize that @AaronWebstey and I post WAYYY too much.
    AaronWebsteyMartinTad_MachrowiczMamaCheetahHSeeley14
  • Options
    not that i care about these things, but how did Kucharski get so many points with so few posts? Was he posting pictures of his naked wife or something?
    KuchGasBombMartinCraig DTad_MachrowiczHSeeley14
  • Options
    Dark_mark said:

not that i care about these things, but how did Kucharski get so many points with so few posts? Was he posting pictures of his naked wife or something?

Take away the 169 points for badges, and he got 8 likes/DMs per post on average. Try being funnier and maybe you can get that hi... oh never mind
    Kuchwchevron
  • Options
    Martin said:

I'm skeptical of a POTM who wins with six posts, and a BAAW that, let's face it, totally sucks up to the KOABP, but since @Kuch probably deserved it months ago for starting this thread, and any more abbreviations would make this look like an eBay review, I celebrate the win.

I will admit that my victory was most likely supported by the BAAW thread, but I did start a thread titled "Wet and Squishy" which started some great banter, and I did not receive any love at the time.
    I look forward to providing you with more quality posts in the future....or maybe just posting pictures of things made in Canada to garner likes from @Matt and @AaronWebstey
    AaronWebsteyMattkjrunninMartin
    BSquad
    Mid-Atlantic Captain
  • Options
    Dark_mark said:

An ex-girlfriend always said that it was amazing how much I could do with so little.
    AaronWebsteyDark_markkjrunninGasBombbalsdorfMartinBrent_RCraig DTad_Machrowicz
    BSquad
    Mid-Atlantic Captain
  • Options
    Dark_mark said:

Also, is there a "Naked Wife" badge??
    GasBombMartinmbrekk44Tad_Machrowicz
    BSquad
    Mid-Atlantic Captain
  • Options
    Kuch said:

Dark_mark said:

My lawyer says to tell you "NO"
    KuchTad_MachrowiczStruang
  • Options
    Badge rhymes with Va...
    AaronWebsteyKuchGasBombwchevronmbrekk44
  • Options
    edited April 11
    Kuch said:

Dark_mark said:

It's in the Pros-Only Forum.
    mbrekk44AaronWebsteyKuchsimonsen77GasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options

Kuch said:

Dark_mark said:

My lawyer says to tell you "NO"
    Final answer? I'll be on my honeymoon for a few more days...
    AaronWebsteyMartinGasBomb
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Hm, maybe we should convert the pros-only forum into the 'red light room'. Anything goes, but paying members only ;)
    MartinGasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Does saying Eggsellent actually get you a badge? I feel dumber posting that than I do wearing 3/4 pants.
    AaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczMamaCheetah
  • Options
    dhr said:

Does saying Eggsellent actually get you a badge? I feel dumber posting that than I do wearing 3/4 pants.

It used to automatically. Now it just pleases me like a king would be pleased by a decorated Roman warrior dancing an awkward two-step in the lion slaying ring. You'll have your badge.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladodhrGasBombTad_Machrowicz
  • Options

dhr said:

It used to automatically. Now it just pleases me like a king would be pleased by a decorated Roman warrior dancing an awkward two-step in the lion slaying ring. You'll have your badge.
    EGGsactly !

AaronWebsteyM_WareTad_Machrowicz

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch