frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

NEW HERE!!

Hey all, I'm new to this page and stoked to check it out more. Been listening to TRS for a while but just found this group. Basically I'm just sick of the dicks over at Slowtwitch.
If you're going to be a dick at least be funny, at least that's what I say. Anyhoo... cheers!
M_WarejimmymstevensonMattGasBombscottyAdrienneAaronWebsteyKuchJennifer PostdoyoueventribroKenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinBrent_RfyrehaarCraig Dcharlie_doesMamaCheetahHSeeley14GrantInSLC

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Mach said:

Basically I'm just sick of the dicks over at Slowtwitch.
    If you're going to be a dick at least be funny, at least that's what I say. Anyhoo... cheers!

That's pretty much the ethos of this board. Unless it's a picture of a bike against a wall. Then shit gets serious.
    M_WareGasBombMattAdrienneTad_Machrowiczbrockduke21AaronWebsteybalsdorfjimmymstevensonNate_MachkjrunninMartinDawnCJennifer PostKenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinfyrehaarCraig DMamaCheetahGrantInSLC
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options
    Welcome!!!!
    Nate_Mach

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    What's your take on Stan Empfield?

What's your take on Pubes?

What's your take on disc brakes?

Post a picture of worthwhile donuts.
    M_WareAdrienneTad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyjimmymstevensonkjrunninneil5youngEvanMamaCheetahHSeeley14
  • Options
    dhr said:

What's your take on Stan Empfield? I too like cereal

What's your take on Pubes? 1/4-1/2"

What's your take on disc brakes? They work great on my truck.

Tad_MachrowiczM_Warebrockduke21dhrAaronWebsteymbrekk44neil5youngGasBombMattKenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinBrent_RCraig DMamaCheetahHSeeley14GrantInSLCiamuwere
  • Options
    Welcome.
    The only dicks here are the ones you eat. You'll understand what this means after about 1 day on the site.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczKuchNate_MachkjrunninDawnCJennifer PostGasBombMattsimonsen77EvanKenElPescadoPeladoRobert RankinMamaCheetahHSeeley14iamuwere
  • Options
    Hi
    AaronWebsteyGasBombMartinEvan
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    I'm new here too. Same reasons as everyone else.
    AaronWebsteyM_WareMattsimonsen77kjrunninTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    Stop piggybacking and make your own thread.

j/k welcome
    AaronWebsteySeanHM_WareKuchGasBombMartinRobert RankinkjrunninNate_MachHSeeley14toebutt769
  • Options
    imo it's bad form to start new threads when there's already a thread for that. surprised there's not a new member meta-thread here. ;)
    AaronWebsteyMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Welcome @SeanH!
    SeanH
    Queen of All Pins
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
  • Options
    SeanH said:

imo it's bad form to start new threads when there's already a thread for that. surprised there's not a new member meta-thread here. ;)

Knows literally *anything* about forum etiquette => new favourite

Just kidding, basically everybody is pretty good except me
    SeanHNate_MachJennifer PostMamaCheetahHSeeley14
  • Options

SeanH said:

@AaronWebstey really likes forum etiquette. Please join him in his office. #aardvark

M_Warewchevronsimonsen77mbrekk44AaronWebsteyMartinRobert RankinKuchDerekLEvankjrunninDawnCCraig DBrent_RTad_MachrowiczKenElPescadoPeladoHSeeley14GrantInSLCtoebutt769

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    SeanH said:

.... surprised there's not a new member meta-thread here. ;)

The webmaster is a bit of a boob.
    GasBombSeanHsimonsen77AaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    wchevron said:

SeanH said:

.... surprised there's not a new member meta-thread here. ;)

The webmaster is a bit of a boob.
    Hey, it's 2017 - you can call me a "side boob".
    GasBombTad_MachrowiczKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options

SeanH said:

Bullshit. Half of us whine about the goddamn POTM each and every month.

And then there's @Matt.
    GasBombMattM_WarekjrunninMartinAaronWebsteyTad_MachrowiczMamaCheetah
  • Options
    Nate_Mach said:

dhr said:

What's your take on Stan Empfield? I too like cereal

What's your take on Pubes? 1/4-1/2"

What's your take on disc brakes? They work great on my truck.

And a new contender for POTM steps into the ring.... welcome!
    GasBombM_WareAaronWebsteyTad_Machrowicz
    Canadian Division
  • Options
    Welcome @SeanH . Be extremely careful with your bike photography, if you ever have to apologize, say "sworry", and if you could provide a photo of yourself in 3/4 pants, that would be eggcellent!
    AaronWebsteyGasBombM_WareEvantoebutt769

• Options

Welcome @SeanH . Be extremely careful with your bike photography, if you ever have to apologize, say "sworry", and if you could provide a photo of yourself in 3/4 pants, that would be eggcellent!

This is my epitaph.
    GasBombKenElPescadoPeladoM_WareJennifer PostTad_Machrowicz
  • Options
    I've actually been looking for 3/4 pants for the summer. Just to wear around. I'm that asshole.
    AaronWebsteyTad_Machrowiczmbrekk44GasBomb
  • Options
    @Tad_Machrowicz is this an approved bike pic or will it offend @Dark_mark ?

mbrekk44
  • Options
    SeanH said:

We should also advise there are some awesome women on this site. Threads should not degrade to dick jokes and the like until at least page 3.

Speaking of which, is @MamaCheetah locked in her basement on some internet-free training mission?

AaronWebsteyM_WarekjrunninJennifer PostTad_Machrowiczneil5youngsimonsen77mbrekk44GasBombHSeeley14
  • Options
    dhr said:

I've actually been looking for 3/4 pants for the summer. Just to wear around. I'm that asshole.

Are you by any chance from Eastern Europe and vacationing in Thailand?
    Tad_MachrowiczAaronWebsteyGasBombdhr
  • Options
    edited April 15
    @SeanH, I can't speak for @Dark_mark , and yes, things devolve to Dick jokes quickly, but I think you'll find that our bad taste attempts to be as gender equal as and respectful as possible.
    Having said that, my only reply is:

-1.0, (bike computer left on bar mount); but @Matt is the authority here.

Even without seeing the early Vegas odds, I'm locking you in for a POTM candidate for sure. L, DM, and BPs all receive equal love in @AaronWebstey 's HJ eyes.
    M_WareAaronWebsteysimonsen77GasBombMatt

• Options

dhr said:

Are you by any chance from Eastern Europe and vacationing in Thailand?
    I am from Michigan, but now we're just splitting hairs. Same zebra, different 3/4 pants.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyCraig D
  • Options
    dhr said:

to wear around your ankle or waist ?

MattdhrMartin
  • Options
    edited April 18
    Martin said:

SeanH said:

We should also advise there are some awesome women on this site. Threads should not degrade to dick jokes and the like until at least page 3.

Speaking of which, is @MamaCheetah locked in her basement on some internet-free training mission?

OH HELL YES this is (NOT) offensive ... except to those boobagely challenged like me. They don't call me 'rocks in socks' for nothing. carry on...... I'm just a hater.
    AaronWebsteymbrekk44MartinTad_MachrowiczKenElPescadoPeladoCraig DwchevronHSeeley14

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch