Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey
for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.
Looking for 920XT to buy or preferably trade
I borrowed a friend's Ambit3 over the weekend, and now I just can't get it up* for my old 310XT any more (*my heart rate, of course). I have the HRM and straps, just want the watch and I need it to be cheap - like, $150 CAD max - or else I'm just gonna have to tape a photo of a 920 onto the old 310 and use my imagination.
Things I could trade:
- HJEs (obviously)
- One set of Recon JETs (retail $500USD; not really my bag)
- one month of ad space on TriRoost.com! Force @Matt
, me, @ItsShug
, and M Ware to view your ad hundreds of times per day.
- a date with Tad Hamilton
- my last remaining shred of dignity
- maple syrup I guess
- A TriRoost trophy that certifies you as "swellest forum member around" + 200 points and virtually guaranteed POTM honours
- lightly used, refurbished Garmin 310xt
- @AJ Baucco
will come to your house and cook you dinner with no shirt on (pending AJ's approval but I'm sure he'll be cool with it)
- next time I'm on TRS Radio, I will figure out a way to work your name into the conversation without Ben noticing. e.g. if your name is John Smith I will say "I gotta go to the John. Smith makes great sunglasses don't you think?".
Creative suggestions welcome.