frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

FS: Zipp Wheels w/ CycleOps Hub, 3T Base Bar, 3T Stem, Sora 9-Speed Partial Groupset

KenElPescadoPeladoKenElPescadoPelado Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
I've got these items for sale.

Zipp 808 rear w/ CycleOps Powertap Pro+ power meter hub/10-speed freehub, and 404 front. Estimate these to be from 2010, pre-Firecrest. Hub is giving a low-battery message. $675 for the set. Cassette pictured can be included if you want it.

3T Aura Pro base bar. I overtorqued one of the extensions so it will need new ones. On the bright side, you get a spare if you go with the same type as the originals. $95

3T alloy stem, 17° / 100mm. $25

Sora partial 9-speed groupset - brakes, FD, RD, shifters, the 11-34 cassette pictured above & an 11-32. Around 2000 miles on it altogether. $60
Pictures of the individual components upon request, haven't taken any just yet and I've probably bogarted enough of Webstey's valuable server space at this point.
Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Comments

• Options
    edited March 16
    The Continental 4 Season tires have plenty of life left, and will be included with the wheels.
  • Options
    BUMP. Price drop on all items. Everything must gooooo!
  • Options
    What powertap hub is that? I don't need these, but I'm sure someone does, and might want that info.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    edited July 23
  • Options
    Cycleops Powertap Pro+ is the rear hub power meter model. Updated original post.

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch