frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Challenge Dubai

I think Barrie Shepley should take over commentating for the Challenge races...

Kelly Lentz
TRS Canada Chapter
Please direct all complaints to James Lange

Comments

• Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Can you imagine @Dark_Mark doing this after a few?
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    The announcer reminds me of a brit version Jeff Rickard, who is one of my least favorite no talents to ever grace the airwaves.
    WTC Free since 2010

• Options
    I made it about 10 minutes before the announcer got on my nerves to the point I had to give up on it. Being fair, outside of the commentary, it's pretty damn good coverage.
    ADRBillyHSeeley14
    Resident Gear Guru
    Bike Crash Free Since August 4th, 2014
  • Options
    Somehow I managed to sit through about 60 minutes and i thought the coverage was brutal. They suffered the same problems we've seen before- no spotters, no splits, very little variance in camera coverage. the announcers were in a vacuum of no info and misleading video. Add to that toxic mixture a complete bozo announcer and it was a tough watch. At least WTC can break to commercials or short video bits to give the announcers a chance to regroup. This was painful but at least it put me to sleep.
    ADRBillyRyan Heislerkevinschummer
    WTC Free since 2010

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch