frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

TRS Radio Ep 100

MartinMartin Member, Rooster Endurance Member
edited February 2017 in TRS Radio
Where the lads yet again take advantage of a poor, naive, slightly buzzed @AaronWebstey...
AaronWebsteyM_WareDawnCGasBomb

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    ^ *edited for proper episode #

I think I do a pretty good job of taking advantage of myself, in fact
    Martinidking90Matt_Froese
  • Options
    BW_TriBW_Tri Member, Pro Triathlete

#WorkJerk
    maggieruGasBombAaronWebsteyMartinsimonsen77neil5youngFastCat1107Craig_DTad_MCapenHensatcRobert Rankin
    Brad Williams
    Website | Twitter | Instagram |Strava
    Clever Training (BRADWIL10)-Kiwami Tri (BWTRI10) - Precision Hydration (code bwtri)-FireStar Energy (save 10% w/ BWTRI-351)

• Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    And now I've had "prankin' the pros" stuck in my head all morning... thanks. Triathlon facts had me in stitches.
    M_WareGasBombAaronWebsteyTad_M
    insta: @magrusch
  • Options
    GasBombGasBomb Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter

Please correct your screen name to The Aardvark, immediately.

M_WareAaronWebsteymbrekk44FastCat1107Craig_DTad_MCapen

Clay Richard Gasway
    King of all Mediocrity
  • Options
    EmilyCocksEmilyCocks Member, Pro Triathlete
    edited February 2017
    You only pranked one female pro triathlete #notequal.
    M_WareAaronWebsteymaggieruidking90GasBombMartinCraig_Dsimonsen77MamaCheetahTad_MCapenMatt
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member

kjrunninAaronWebsteyGasBombCraig_DTad_M
    Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
  • Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    The people love Webstey. I may have to fire Mark and replace him with Aaron.
    AaronWebsteyidking90FastCat1107GasBombKuchBrent_RTad_M
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    TRS_tri said:

I guarantee a 400% increase in downloads. 10 billion per episode. The novelty will definitely never wear off so don't even worry about that #fakenews rumour.
    GasBomb
  • Options
    AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, Rooster Endurance Officers, Pro Triathlete
    edited February 2017

TRS_tri said:

I guarantee a 400% increase in downloads. 10 billion per episode. The novelty will definitely never wear off so don't even worry about that #fakenews rumour.
    Everything Webstey did was hilarious. I think he should be a regular on the show.
    AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladokjrunninmbrekk44GasBombKuchMamaCheetahTad_M
    Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion
  • Options
    May have just laughed so hard I pooped a little at my desk. #workturd
    Funny stuff, guys! Looking forward to the full episode.
    AaronWebsteysimonsen77mbrekk44GasBombTad_M
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Funniest podcast by far! Your the man @AaronWebstey
    AaronWebsteyGasBombTad_MCapen
  • Options
    You're all too kind! I'm probably best as an 'occasional regular' IMO, but I'll be back whenever I'm needed and available.
    M_WareGasBomb
  • Options
    New favorite episode. I was having issues running because I was laughing so hard. (I'm going to say it was from laughing, and not from being fat).
    M_WareAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoCraig_DGasBombkjrunninKuchMamaCheetahrangamelmaggieruTad_MCapen
  • Options
    Gold, Jerry. Gold.
    AaronWebsteyTad_M
  • Options
    The unintentional hilarity of 3 middle age men giggling like school girls while trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to make prank calls should never be underestimated for its comedic effect.
    KenElPescadoPeladoidking90AaronWebsteyM_WareTad_MMartinCraig_DGasBomb
  • Options
    Brent_R said:

The unintentional hilarity of 3 middle age men giggling like school girls while trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to make prank calls should never be underestimated for its comedic effect.

Hey, Mark's not middle aged yet! ;)
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareTad_MGasBomb
  • Options
    regular_markregular_mark Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    "Unintentional"
    AaronWebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoBrent_RGasBomb
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    edited February 2017
    Ohhhhhh, I'm nervous - @AaronWebstey (I'm settling for the I feel weird ringtone)

Plus, I can't stop thinking of Craig Alexander ringing Macca's doorbell and running to jump in his buddy's car, laughing hysterically as they watch the flaming bag of dog shit, giggling in anticipation.....
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyMamaCheetahCraig_DGasBomb

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!
  • Options
    @Dark_mark Too contemplate otherwise is too "meta" for me. Leave me my illusions.
    AaronWebsteyCraig_D
  • Options
    Listening again to the full episode. Can we get @AlwaysCurious to cartoon a Mountie chasing an aardvark for cover art?
    AaronWebsteyM_WareCraig_DGasBombTad_Mmbrekk44
  • Options
    I need to listen to the show, but yes, this sounds like the kind of thing I love to do instead of learning how to speak german.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyCraig_DTad_Mtrsradio69
  • Options

I need to listen to the show, but yes, this sounds like the kind of thing I love to do instead of learning how to speak german.

Achtung, baby! Danke schoen.
    AaronWebsteyGasBombTad_M
  • Options

'need' is a pretty strong word for this one ... :)
    KenElPescadoPeladoidking90
  • Options
    Granpa ChookGranpa Chook Member
    edited February 2017
    This is fucking gold!

"age grouper says what?"

Ben Greenfield's voicemail is exactly what I expected it would be, the stuff of my nightmares.
    M_WareGasBombGrantInSLCMartinregular_markItsShugAaronWebsteyCraig_DTad_MHensatcKuchmaggieru
  • Options
    GrantInSLCGrantInSLC Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    New favorite episode for sure... @AaronWebstey is hilarious and slightly disturbing. I'll never look at look at him the same.
    AaronWebsteyGranpa ChookCraig_DTad_M
  • Options
    My coworkers are looking at me funny right now as I literally laugh out loud at triathlon facts!
    AaronWebsteyCraig_DTad_M
  • Options
    Liked The Hoff before, but that dude is at the top of the favorite list now. Can't believe he stayed on the line long enough that the shtick ran out - "keep it going. this is good."
    M_WareAaronWebsteyjakesaundersGranpa ChookCraig_DTad_MHensatcKenElPescadoPelado

• Options

Liked The Hoff before, but that dude is at the top of the favorite list now. Can't believe he stayed on the line long enough that the shtick ran out - "keep it going. this is good."

It's a good thing I had myself muted for that. I was losing it. That's a good Fing sport right there.
    jakesaundersGranpa ChookGrantInSLCCraig_DTad_MEvanKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombKuch

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch