frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

DROPPING PRICES TO SELL: ENVE, B70, Cobb, Shimano, Giordana, Rudy Project

AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers, Pro Triathlete
ENVE Carbon Fiber Road Cycling Handlebar - Drop 44cm, weighs 208g, Condition is Like New, retail is $350, asking $199 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

ENVE Carbon Fiber Disc Brake Cyclocross Fork - 1 1/2" Taper Disc 12mm Thru, weighs 466g, Condition is Brand New in Box, retail is $542, asking $325 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

Blueseventy Helix Full Suit (Men's Medium), Used for 4 races, retail is $800, asking $350 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

Blueseventy Paisley Lotus Trunk (Men's size 30), Brand New in Box, retail $32, asking $10 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

Cobb Saddle Plus, color is black, Brand New, retail is $170, asking $99 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

Shimano Dura Ace Road Brake Caliper (rear), condition is Brand New, retails for $170, asking $75 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

Giordana FR-C Short Sleeve Jersey (Size Medium) - retail for jersey is $195, asking $85 for jersey OBO, Shipping included for U.S. addresses.

Rudy Project Wing 57 (Size Small / Medium) - comes with visor, no extra pieces, condition is Used, retails for $500, asking $150 shipped (U.S. only unless you pay shipping)

Pro Triathlete, Coach, and Inaugural Kona Beer Mile Champion

Comments

• Options
    Is the SRAM Stages a GXP or BB30 bottom bracket?
  • Options
    AJ BauccoAJ Baucco Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member, TRS/Baucco Officers, Pro Triathlete
    GXP
  • Options
    All prices are negotiable.
  • Options
    MamaCheetahMamaCheetah Member, TRS/Baucco Team Member
  • Options
    updated and took off sold items
  • Options
    Updated again and took off sold items...

Want to get rid of everything soon. Make me an offer.
  • Options
    jazz007jazz007 Member
    Is the fork still up for sale by chance??
  • Options
    Yo @AJ Baucco I'll take the paisley trunks. Gotta look sexy for the octogenarians this summer. Send me the info on how to get you my money and address.
  • Options

Yo @AJ Baucco I'll take the paisley trunks. Gotta look sexy for the octogenarians this summer. Send me the info on how to get you my money and address.

Shoot me an email. I may have the trunks still. ajbaucco@gmail.com
  • Options
    MartinMartin Member
    AJ Baucco said:

Shoot me an email. I may have the trunks still. ajbaucco@gmail.com
    @AJ Baucco removes trunks. Sniffs trunks. Sticks in a Ziploc.
    KenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyrigpigBrew_Tri

Leave a Comment

The Roost

@ 2016 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch