frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

A bit of Welsh Humor

It will be interesting to see if people on this side of the Atlantic get this humor and find this as funny as people do in Wales (we like making fun of ourselves).....

John Littlewood - A Cock from the Valleys
TRS Racing

Comments

• Options
    trsradio69trsradio69 Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    Aechyd da!
  • Options
    The penguin one is funny because it is a sassy penguin.....but I have no idea what the context is. Do people in Wales keep penguins as pets? Some are nice and some are sassy? People get penguins as Christmas presents? MAYBE YOU EAT THEM? 
    HMKP
  • Options
    We. That being my 17 year old son and I enjoyed the Penguin. He's never seen Scarface and that one wasn't funny to him. It happens to be my favorite movie so I thought it was brilliant. 
    " I always tell the truth, even when I lie"  - Tony Montana

Lew22 

TRS East
  • Options
    Sorry @Kpressure  , I should have included the original commercial to add the context

TRS Racing

• Options
    OHHHHHHH. Makes so much more sense now. Stuffed animals. Got it.
    HMKP
  • Options
    All I have to say is the Welsh version is waaaayyyyy better than the original!

seems like kind of an asshole =)

• Options
    I'm glad that I cleared that up @Kpressure
    I was getting very worried about what you must think about Welsh people with your questions, especially the one about us eating them. We only do that on a full moon when the sheep are running scared :-) 

TRS Racing

• Options
    I fucking hate penguins!
    Good work @john_littlewood, nice Welsh like @TheRealStarky boyo

TRS EAST Welsh Valley Commando Division

• Options
    Ioan, cariad y Hiwmor ac uniongyrchedd y Gymraeg. Wedi gweithio bob dydd yn Afghanistan gyda Dyn mawr o Gymru. Yr oedd yno swyddog cudd-wybodaeth ac rwyf Arweinydd CERP (aethom allan i bentrefi a phroblemau sefydlog, casglu gwybodaeth, a wnaed yn neis). Loved y gair Cunt a'r ffraethineb sych gyflym anhygoel a tynnu coes ei fod yn gallu dod yn ôl gyda erbyn ass fud Morol.

TRS WEST - NOLA, Miller Lite Drinking Truck Driver

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch