frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Marathon/Half marathon do's and don'ts

wchevronwchevron Member, POTM
Actually these are all Dont's.

1. Don't show up to a marathon/1/2 in your sleeveless 1 piece trisuit and compression socks. You look like a complete dork and embarrass the rest of us triathletes running.
2. Don't wear white or light gray run shorts that turn see-through when it's raining. I don't want to see the crack of your ass while I'm running. Pick a darker color next time it's forecast to rain.
3. Wipe your ass before the run. This is for the guy running in front of me who smelled like sweaty ass crack at mile 2. C'mon, 2 extra wipes next time please.
4. Ladies, if you are wearing run shorts with a liner, why do you insist on wearing granny panties underneath. Especially when it's raining out. This goes out to the young lady wearing white run shorts. Your green underwear was too big for your shorts and was bunching up under the liner. Looked like you took a green dump in your pants. The liner is there so you don't need to wear underwear.
5. Chubby guy. Please put your shirt back on. I know if you are running shirtless and everything jiggles just right, we may be able to see you actually have muscles under that layer of fat but 99% of the time you are jiggling in the wrong direction and it is unappealing. It was 60* and rainy. You were chubby and hairy. No need to take your shirt off today.
Aaron WebsteyMattbalsdorfsimonsen77espej09mbrekk44Robert RankinMartinKenElPescadoPeladoBrent_REvanJason LentzkejimmymstevensonCraig_DTad_M

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch