frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

BAAW Thread?

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    HMkrplunkitHMkrplunkit Member
    edited September 26
    Matt said:

Cut that extra material on the steerer (once your fit is finalized)
    Get yourself a basebar that doesn't turn up at the hoods (the new Profile Design Wing 10a is great)

9/10

Ah yes, steerer is probably getting cut next month at the tune up.
    Didn't realize a flat base bar was desirable. That will come later. LBS/Fitter threw some surprise carbon ZIPP extensions on there because the stock ones were not the shape I liked... So I guess that is a big deal. HAHA
    AaronWebstey
    HMKP
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    2 reasons for a flat base bar:
    When riding with hands on the bullhorns for any extended period of time, the rising section will press into the nerve of your palm (between thumb and index finger)
    It's more aero, when you're in the TT position.
    AaronWebsteyGranpa ChookKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    My new-to-me 2000 Allez. Dropping it off today so they can throw the whole cockpit and most of the components in the garbage. But I found this cool wall/sculpture thingie, so here you go.

MattAaronWebsteyMartinM_Wareellsworth53tCraig_DStruangsimonsen77
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch