frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Anyone have an ANT+ hard strap HRM they don't use?

Just broke my Timex one somehow, and absolutely hate my Wahoo Tickr.

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though

Comments

• Options
    simonsen77simonsen77 Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    I don't think it's a hard strap, but I have an old Adidas one, ANT+, that you can check out. I'll be heading to Amelia Island for work next week - maybe we can meet up, you see if it works, and we collect our participation point for Aug/Sep.
    Robert Rankin
    First #BAAW Badge Recipient
  • Options

I don't think it's a hard strap, but I have an old Adidas one, ANT+, that you can check out. I'll be heading to Amelia Island for work next week - maybe we can meet up, you see if it works, and we collect our participation point for Aug/Sep.

Sounds like a plan. What days will you be here next week?

Fattest BQ on record--- *allegedly
    2016 (and last) Rev3 Cedar Point champ- don't google the time though

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch