frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Let's See Your Critters

Comments

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    :/ there you go
  • Options
    IanLIanL Member
    My dog Newt loves a good bike ride and can't wait to jump aboard.

But this is my dogs in their natural state. Newt and Freya.

M_WareAaronWebsteyGasBombKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MkjrunninGranpa ChookRobert RankinlakercrJason LentzkeCapengregk
  • Options
    ItsShugItsShug Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    kjrunnin said:

ItsShug said:

kjrunnin said:

@ItsShug I will take all of those kittens. Crazy cat lady starter kit.

How many, what colors. I can ship
    Two. One tuxedo. One shipper's choice as long as it's not batshit crazy.

Insert sad face because I'm pretty sure you're joking.
    half joking, We actually had distemper come through and take a lot of the kittens this year. were pretty much down to a minimum again. but our mommas are both preggers again. I'll send ya some pictures when they pop. I should be able to ship em if you really want one.

Demotivational Speaker
    Master of the Absurd - King of all Polls
    Kansas Native
    Tweets Me  Follow ItsShug
  • Options
    slickfins_Ryanslickfins_Ryan Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

This is John. He used to be much more lively, but then I wanted to make Juleps one night...
    KenElPescadoPeladoM_WareMattItsShugAaronWebsteyTad_MkjrunninMartinellsworth53tGasBomblakercrCraig_DCapenyournotunique
    Kind of wish I was Canadian. Sorry.
  • Options
    ha. hA. Ha. HA. HAHA! Nice work, @slickfins_Ryan. Way to keep your critter on life support.
    M_Ware
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    edited July 2016

My cats hanging out with me while I work.
    M_Wareslickfins_RyanItsShugMattTad_MkjrunninAaronWebsteylakercr
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM

My dog. She's hungry. And sick of me watching Netflix.
    M_WareTad_MkjrunninAaronWebsteyAVAVAVGasBomblakercr
  • Options
    M_WareM_Ware Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Hazel and Jimmie made a new friend this evening, and there is a reason we keep this on hand.
    Tad_Mslickfins_RyanGasBomb
    Queen of All Pins and A+ Enabler
    Send your Pinterest suggestions to me at:
    QOAP@triroost.com
    http://www.pinterest.com/triroost/
    Queen of All Donut Awards
    Groovy Auntie to Roosters everywhere
  • Options
    Jennifer PostJennifer Post Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
    Matt said:

When I get the time/space for a dog, I want a either a Rhodesian, Weimaraner or Vizsla.

I have a Vizsla. Freja turns 14 on August 25. Amazing breed. Super loyal and friendly although they get more neurotic as they age. Very energetic and need a ton of exercise. My girl still gets an hour off-leash 6 days a week.
    Freja showing off her TRS Secret Santa gift.

AaronWebsteyM_WareMattTad_MkjrunninGasBomblakercrJason Lentzkegregk
  • Options
    ScollyScolly Member
    This is my 11 week old German Shepherd Miles, this was on Sunday before the start of Muskoka 70.3
    M_WareItsShugAaronWebsteyslickfins_RyankjrunninAVAVAVellsworth53tGranpa Chooktcaley5espej09GasBomblakercrJennifer PostTad_MpeteCapenfyrehaargregk

TRS Canada

• Options
    JoshRJoshR Member
    I thought this was going to be a Pokemon thread.
    M_Wareslickfins_RyanKenElPescadoPeladoGasBomb
  • Options
    JoshRJoshR Member
    edited July 2016
    Martin said:

Matt said:

When I get the time/space for a dog, I want a either a Rhodesian, Weimaraner or Vizsla.

Go Vizsla. Greyhounds like Wilco here (RIP) or something like a Vizsla from the same family rock. A Rhodesian would be a close second, but require a lot more attention and exercise.
    I love greyhounds! Mine (Buster) is the best. He obviously know he isn't supposed to be on the couch.

M_WareAaronWebsteyMartinKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MGasBombgregk
  • Options
    @Scolly Miles is so friggin' cute!!! Once I live somewhere with more than 500 square feet I'm definitely going to get a sheppard, they are the sweetest dogs...
    M_Ware
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    We adopted this cat about.... 3 hours ago. It's our first pet. It was a neighbor's cat that kept coming around to our place presumably because my wife fed it (my) bacon. Anyway, the neighbors offered her to us.
    I was trying to do some work in the office / pain cave and she has already made herself comfortable on me. I'm trying to act annoyed in this picture for wife.

M_WarejakesaundersAaronWebsteykjrunninKenElPescadoPeladoItsShugTad_MGranpa ChookGasBomblakercrJennifer PostCapenfyrehaar
  • Options
    et5504et5504 Member

Whiskey is her name. Chillin is her game. shes a Bullmastiff St. Bernard mix.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoellsworth53tItsShugTad_MGranpa ChookGasBomblakercrJennifer Postgregk
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Teddy (RIP 2011) behaved more like a dog than a cat.

M_Wareellsworth53tItsShugTad_MAaronWebsteyGranpa ChookkjrunninGasBomblakercr
  • Options
    MattMatt Member, Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member
    Don't look at it

Too late.
    M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoTad_MAaronWebsteyGasBombyournotuniqueRobert Rankingregk
  • Options
    Matt said:

Don't look at it

Too late.

ItsShugTad_Mellsworth53tAaronWebsteyJoshRGasBombAVAVAVCapenyournotuniquegregk
    Sometimes I tweet... Follow PescadoPelado
  • Options
    Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter, POTM
    Anal bum cover for 50 Alex.
    KenElPescadoPelado

But when it's my time
    to throw the next stone
    I call you beautiful

• Options
    I love all our dogs, past and present, but really this one was the best ever. He's been gone almost 2 years and I still miss him everyday. Rest in peace sweet Jasper.
    kjrunninGasBombTad_MAVAVAVlakercrJennifer Postfyrehaargregk
    QOAP@triroost.com
  • Options
    maggierumaggieru Member, Pro Triathlete
    DOGS RULE CATS DROOL. Just went through and awww'd over all the pooches :)

This is Lucy.

She is not plant-based. It was one of these moments. :D

M_WareGranpa Chookkjrunnintcaley5et5504AaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoJoshRGasBombTad_MlakercrJennifer Postfyrehaargregk
    insta: @magrusch
  • Options
    This is my guy... Don't let the happy look on his face fool you. He is the most serious dog you will ever come across. He may only be 50 lbs but if you only heard his howl, you'd think he was twice the size.

He is a 3 year old rescue mix that we got when he was 12 weeks old. @espej09 picked him out but he is definitely my dog. And.... his name is Kona, but we chose that name before we realized what a cliche it is for a triathlete to name their dog, Kona.
    kjrunninM_WareItsShugslickfins_RyanAaronWebsteyKenElPescadoPeladoGasBombTad_MlakercrJennifer Postjakesaundersmaggierufyrehaargregk
    I have a lot of running shoes...
  • Options
    Remember when some pro athlete (I forget whom) made fun of @ZenTriathlon for naming his dog Kona? That made me chuckle. But Brett, you can name your dog whatever you want, because this is America.
    M_WareAaronWebsteyJennifer Post
  • Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I can only assume several people have ridiculed Brett for that. Pretty sure I have.
    KenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    AVAVAVAVAVAV Member
    This is my favorite thread.
    M_WareGasBomb
  • Options
    i fucking hate cats.

here are george and walter

M_WareJennifer PostItsShugMattAaronWebsteylakercrTad_Mtcaley5maggieruGasBombRobert Rankinfyrehaar1_Hot_Pretzelgregk
  • Options
    @_MurMan I have it on good authority that Harper, Guiness, and Winston are quite disturbed that you haven't shown them off here.
    kjrunnin
    QOAP@triroost.com
  • Options
    ellsworth53tellsworth53t Member, Rooster Endurance Member, POTM
    I have already posted once, but this seemed relevant, and we've only been pet owners for a week, so you can excuse the over-sharing, but the cat has found her safe place behind my bike. Her only complaint is that I was the pussy and got the 60 instead of the 90 wheel.

M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyItsShugjakesaundersAdam WTad_MfyrehaarNHetro
  • Options
    This is Thor and Freya chilling.

Thor's favorite activity is resting his head on things.

M_WareKenElPescadoPeladoAaronWebsteyItsShugAdam Wellsworth53tkjrunninTad_MmaggieruGasBombRobert RankinCapenGranpa Chookgregk

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch