frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting immediately, all new users must be approved by a moderator (due to spam issues). #sworry
You can dismiss this message by clicking the little 'X' in the top right this box.
If you are a pro triathlete, please click here to DM AaronWebstey for access to the 'Pros-only' private forum. Don't forget to include your real name, and a link to pro race result would be great if you're a 1st-year pro.

Slow Performance

Tad_MTad_M Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Level 2 Supporter
My bike splits suck. I've determined my FTP is marginal, my weight is above average, and my technique is totally average. EPO and HGH are not helping.
Based on this, is it a software, operating system, or platform issue.
Please help me solve this quickly Webstey!
M_WarePreachSwanson

#Sworry 2019 - See you there!

Comments

• Options
    DerekLDerekL Member
    You should consider mechanical doping. Or quitting.
    Tad_MM_WareFastCat1107twig05
    I think I found my tribe of assholes.
  • Options
    Thanks @DerekL . Sound advice. For some reason though, I keep gagging when I'm trying to swallow those little motors.....
    rigpigMatttwig05DerekLsimonsen77AaronWebsteybalsdorfKenElPescadoPeladoBrent_RJames Langemaggieru

• Options
    AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Administrator, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    I'm going to create an app called Marginal FTP
    M_WareTad_MCapenKenElPescadoPelado
  • Options
    Sorry @Jason Lentzke , not meant for you but only for the website
    Jason LentzkeKenElPescadoPelado

• Options
    @Tad_Machrowicz I think it's a fake website, but I don't doubt its existence. Sad, pathetic twats with baby dicks would love to own a couple, I'm sure
    M_WareTad_M
  • Options
    KHilgendorfKHilgendorf Member, Rooster Endurance Member
    @Jason Lentzke not all of us want one...
    M_WareDawnCJason LentzkeTad_MBrent_RAaronWebstey
  • Options
    PreachSwansonPreachSwanson Member, Rooster Endurance Member, Rooster Endurance Officers
    It's the triathlon equivalent of the bikes with chainsaw motors driving around town by the old guys with too many DUI's. Everyone thinks it's cool for that first second and then there is only shame.
    M_WareJason LentzkekjrunninDerekLTad_MAaronWebsteyrigpigDHansenTri
    TRS Racing
    I'm an angel with an incredible capacity for beer
  • Options
    I can't wait to see some compensating type A douche accidentally have his bike shoot out from under him while he chomps on the newest $19 super performance food bar with his hands off the bars.

Kind of like the poser on his new Harley, when he fumbles the clutch at a stoplight....
    Jason Lentzke

Leave a Comment

Drop image/file

The Roost

@ 2018 The Triathlon Roost, All rights reserved.

Contact us

webstey@triroost.com

Get In Touch